Chapter 21

Sunday
Sana's POV

Friday just a normal day a little flirt with dahyun there and I succed about the Dahyun going to camping mission.
Saturday as usual dahyun is the cafe working. And now I am infront of her house to pick her as I promise.

"Unnie Let's go!" Dahyun said with excited tone. She doesn't want to go but ended up going to the camping I thought..
"Let's go Dubu-ah" I said and help her put her bag and things on the car.
"You still calling me Dubu" She said.
"Ofcourse why you didn't like it" I said.
"No it's like that" She said.
"Then what oh I know you want me to call you Snow---" I said but she cut me off.
"NO just call me whatever you want but not that one it's making me.." She said.
"B-L-U-S-H" I continued her words and smirk. She blush it's visible beacuse of her pale skin.
"See?" I said in teasing tone she glare I giggle.
"S-Shut up" She said and went in.
"Hahahahha Dubu dubu" I said and continued to tease her.

~Camping site~

"Yahhh you two are late" Momo said.
"Sorry" Dahyun said and smile to Momo is it necessary to smile? I thought.
"Dahyun-ah!" Chaeyoung said and approuch Dahyun and give her a hug.
"Sana-unnie your the best hahahah" Chaeyoung said and laugh dahyun glared but no effect.
"Chaeyoung-ah" Mina said in cold tone.
"Y-yeah?" Chaeyoung utter.
"Hahahha Chae I heard you---" Dahyun said but cut off when Chaeyoung put her palm on her mouth.
"What us it Dahyun?" Mina asked she's curious hahaba.
"Hsjsiickenisi" Dahyun said Chaeyoung removed her palm.
"Someone want to court her I dunno why does she/he want to court chaeyoung" Dahyun said with teasing look chaeyoung rolled her eyes.
"A-ah who is it is it a she or a he?"Mina asked this stupid penguin being possesive but coward to confess.
"Why are you so curious unnie why are you two in a relationship?" Dahyun asked wow I know where this is going I thought and I gulped.
"N-no"Chaeyoung said and walk away.
"Yahh Mina-unnie what are you doing go follow her" Dahyun said and Mina obeyed.
"Yah Penguin confess all ready!" I shouyed but not that loud.
I glance over Dahyun who smile like she won something.
"Why are you smiling so hard?" I asked.
"It's beacuse I help Chaeyoung I help with other's love life even I don't have one" Dahyun said.
"Don't worry Dahyunieee I am your love of your life" Momo said as she moved her right arm to Dahyun's shoulder I saw Dahyun cringe beacuse of Momo urgh disgusting Momo I thought.
"Yahh move" I ordered.
"Why woukd I?" Momo asked and trying to pissed me.
"Unnie~~" Dahyun moan.
Fuck sexy I thought.
"Eh wae?" Momo asked.
"My shoulder" Dahyun said.
"Opps sorry dahyunie" Momo apologize glared even I am befriend with her I need to protect Dahyun from Momo.
'Oh shut up you just want Dahyun for yourself' my inner me said.
'Oh you shut up this is crazy' I answer back to my inner self. Momo whispher something to Dahyunand let her go.
I glare to Momo who is pissing me off.
"You ok?" I asked.
"Yup Momo is such a clingy person hihi" She said and giggled. What? I thought .
"Ok" I respond coldly. She look over me and stare and sigh.
"Ok student of PYJ gather around and pick a ball from the box and find your partner with the same number of the ball" the campus school president council said.
I leave dahyun alone and quickly pick one.
"Let's Change" Momo said and exchange.
"What the MOMO"I said and she run away I sigh.
"Everybody got a partners?"

My number is 27
Someone tap me from the shoulder.
"S-sana-ssi I am 27" she said while blushing. Does girl like me I thought.
"Ok so your my partner huh"I said in cold tone.
I saw Dahyun with Somi laughing.
I approuch them leave the girl behind.
"EHEM" I cough intentionally.
"Oh hey unnie this is Somi remember?" Dahyun said I nod.
"She's my partner"Dahyun said.
"Ahh ok that's my partner" I said and point to tbe girl earlier who is blushing.
"I think she like you" Dahyun said and nudge my arm.
"Somi this is Sana Minatozaki" Dahyu Said and smile.
"Hello Sana-ssi" Somi said and fake a smile.
"Hi Somi-ssi" I said and fake a smile as well.
We shook our hand and I tighten my grip to her hand. She did the same but I am stronger and we shared a fake smile. We let go she held her hand and rub her back of her palm I smirk.