Chapter 25

Sana's POV
I am peacefully sitting in my chair. And staring at the window. I want to go out and sleep.

My thoughts cut by the professor.
"Hi class we have a new students she's from Taiwan" The professor said. And signal the new student to come in. As soon as the student came in. That...that my blood is start to boild and burst out.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!" I shouted stand from my sit and pointed over the new student. Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan my love and first break down of my heart.
And all of our classmate look terrified they now what happend to us. Yes us my ex..............

"This is a school to learn
something Ms. Minatozaki..."She said and smirk is she trying to piss me off.
"OK YOU SHIT AND YOU!" I shouted and pointed over her and the professor.
"I'll talk to you professor!" I shouted and went to the comfort room. Shit shit shit I just keep cursing and cursing. By my step in the corridor. Is she trying to destroy me know that I am slowly moving on from her!?! I thought. I am in the comfort room I am staring at my reflection I punched the mirror by my anger I can't take this anymore I look over my self I feel so weak SHITTT. I stare over my hand bleeding. It's not even hurt like what she did to me.

Dahyun's POV

Our teacher is now trembling I think he will be out. And the new girl she's smirking. I am starled I didn't saw Sana that angry. Does she know this girl that's why she's mad or this is her enemy or something my mind is filled with question at the same time worried about Sana is she ok. I need to go....

I went outside not minding the teacher like heck. But where the heck is she??? Angry, pissed and hot headed? Where should I go? Aha comfort room beacuse you have your privacy there. I quickly run to the comfort room I barged in. I didn't saw her here. Eh? Where is she!?!?.
I went outside and saw a shadow to the corridor I think it's Sana I run towards her. Heck she's really mad both of her hands turn into fist like she wanted to have a fight with anyone. I gulped. We are outside the school.
"SANA!" I shouted.
She turn her heels and give me a look that make you shiver.
"What?" She asked coldly I flinch over her tone.
"You ok?" I asked with worried tone.
"Do I look ok?" She asked with cold tone and stone face. This not the Sana I know.
"No your not that's why I am here----" I was cut off when she talk again.
"Please leave me alone" She said coldly I was about to approuch her.
"Sana I wan----" I was cut off by her.
"DAHYUN LEAVE ME ALONE?! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" She shouted and look so angry. I frozed I-I went to far and barged in to her privacy I thought.
"A-hh *chokes* s-sorry s-sure
t-thing" I said and chocking back my tears. I immediately leave her alone and run to the comfort room lock the door lean my back to the door then put my palm in my mouth and slowly let my tears out. It hurts when someone shouted at you specially the one you like.

~After minutes~

I look over my face to the mirror. I wash my face and sniff. I made my self look ok and like nothing happend. I skip the first subject I went to our room like nothing happend I hear whispher but didn't give shit about that. My second subject teacher is here. I saw the tall girl staring to me and smirk. She look familar......but nope it's not her.
I am just staring at nothing and feel so down today.

~Breaktime~

"Hey tofu you ok?" Chaeyoung asked.
"U-uh yes" I said and smile a bit.
"You look so down today something happend?" She asked she's worried about me. I think I need to tell her.
"U-uh....a-hm" I don't know where to start.
"Ok that's it" She said and drag me no students around here.
"Spill" She said.
I take a deep breath and tell her every detail.
"Uwu tofu maybe she wants some space" Chaeyoung said and tap my shoulder I weakly smile.
"Uhm thanks chae" I said.
"By the way you already know the new student?" I asked
"Yep the tall one?" She asked
"That's the girl" I said.
"Eh why would Sana be so angry about that girl?" Chaeyoung asked
"I dunno" I said. She nod
"BTW Tofu Cheer up you still have to work to the cafe you need to smile" Chaeyoung said and smile. I forcefully smile.
"Cheer up Dahyun-ah" She said I smile.
"Yep that's it" She said and thunps up.
I hope everything is alright I sigh.

The class continue and no sign of Sana she must be really pissed plus of what I did earlier I just been shouted by Sana. I sigh
This day sucks

~~After school~~

I am still going to the cafe. I sigh to sell cakes and bake goods.
"Chae I need to go!" I shouted.
"Ok Dub take care!" She shouted.
I grab a taxi and went off.

I feel so guilty today. Beacuse I just pissed Sana even more today. I sigh aishhh pabo Dahyun-ah I thought.
"Hey you ok?" Nayeon unnie asked.
"Uh..eh y-yes" I said and fake a smile.
"Ok there's a customer" She said and left to take some orders.

Sana's POV

"DAHYUN LEAVE ME ALONE?! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" I shouted she froze.
"A-hh *chokes* s-sorry s-sure
t-thing" she said and left. I froze from what I did I just shouted to her shit now I don't have the guts to show up. I sigh and facepalm

I am so fucking angry today?!?!? First her arrival secondly I shouted to Dahyun who wants to make me feel better and calm me down. Urggh! I kick the rock as I walk... I went to a park and sit to the bench and walk around the park for hours........to kill time.

Minari penguin's calling............

I answer

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU?!" She asked sounded pissed and worried at the same time. I sigh
"I-i am going to skip classes today Mina and she's back" I said
"W-what? T-tzuyu?" She asked.
I sigh " yeah" I said.
"Shit" she mummble but I heard her.
"I am ok by tommorow Mina but know I need to calm myself" I said.
"Hmmm ok call me and Momo if you need something" She said.
"Ok than----" She cut me off
"Did you do something to Dahyun?" She asked.
"W-what?" I asked again.
"Dahyun look's down your the last person she's with" She asked. Mina observe everything that's why she's quite.
"A-ah?... I-i....yeah" I asked and she sigh in dissapointment.
"S-sorry" I said
"No don't say your sorry to me.....to Dahyun" She said.
"Hmmm" I hummed I felt guilt
"You know that your wrong from bursting it all to Dahyun right?" She asked.
"Y-yes Mina" I respond.
"So what should you do?" She asked.
"Say my sorry" I said.
"With?" She asked again.
"Sincerly" I said.
"Good do it Sana" She said.
"Yeah Mina thank you see you" I said and I was about to hang up.
"Yah be careful of Tzuyu she might be planning something" She said.
"Don't worry I need to say my sorry" I said
"Ok goodluck bye" She said and hang up.
"Fighting!" I whispher as I motived my self. I need something I went to my condo and change some clothes wear mask and a black cup.

Dahyun's POV

I am serving a customers in the counter with fake smile on my face. I don't feel this day at all I feel so awful.

🔔Cling~~

Another customer went in. And line up.
"Yes ma'am?" I asked and fake a smile.
"One latte" She said. Sounded familar but I don't know who she wear cup and a mask is she some criminal or something? I thought.
After seconds.
"Here you go ma'am" I said she handed me her card not saying anything. I gave it back and forcefully smile.
She went to the table. What a snobber not even saying anything I thought.

~after hours~

"Hey I am off early today Dahyun" Nayeon unnie bid her goodbye.
"Ok unnie take care" I said and smile a bit.
I look over the customer. There's only one left the girl earlier. Is she staying here or what? I thought. I just clean and prepare everthing before I look the cafe. I saw the girl is still there.
"Sorry ma'am but I need to close the cafe" I said in apologetic tone. I bow
"A-ah yeah" She said and went outside.
I sigh and close the cafe. Ms. J trusted me so yep.

I walk to grab some taxi to go home. When someone grab my hand......

"S-sana" I utter nervously.......

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello this your Author-nim
•-•. Thank you for supprting this story I really appreciate and your comments motives me thank u . Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘

✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.

☆~☆