Chapter 23

3rd day

Sana's POV

Hugging this tofu she's so squishy like she's soft as a marshmallow huhu. She's still hugging me lile a koala but I hug back beacuse she's so squishyyyy.

She slowly open her eyes as I break the hug.
"Morning unnie" She said in raspy tone.
"Morning"I said and get up she did the same and tidy up our things.

We went outside and walk. We saw Mina, Momo and Chaeyoung
Approuching us while waving.
"This the last day" I mumble.

The Council president said we're going home by 5.
So that means we still have a time to have fun.

Me and Dahyun
Momo and a girl
Chaeyoung and Mina

I saw Ms. J talking to Dahyun.
And even saw Bobby I glared to him he glare back.
"Bishh" I mummble.

Dahyun approuch me and I smile.
She didn't smile
what's up with her I thought.
She left me and approuch Chaeyoung.
What? I thought while looking to the human tofu.

Dahyun's POV

I could see Sana smiling. Nope

Shit shit I need to say something to Chaeyoung.

"Uhm Mina-unnie can I borrow Chaeyoung for a sec?" I asked.
"Uh yep" Mina said. Chaeyoung look at me with confused to face.
"Chaeyoung I have something to tell you" I said in serious tone.
"Wowow are you gonna confess to me?" She asked and put her palm on her mouth pretend to be shocked.
"Idiot not in my life I would do that" I said she pout.
"Stop pouting your not cute" I tease
"I am going to say to Minari that your bullying Chae..chae" She said in cute sad tone.
"Ahah your cute chae" I said and drag her a bit a far here no students around.
I look right and left. And take a deep breath

"I like someone" I said she seems shocked.
"W-who?" She asked in curious tone.
"S-sana" I said in whispher tone.
"What?" She look in disbelief.
"You know that she's" Chaeyoung continued.
"Yes I know" I said she sigh.
She's talking about Sana can't return my feelings She play around.
"And you know that she only--" She said.
"Yes...yes chae what should I do then?" I asked and bow my head lowly. She tap my back
"It's ok to have feelings to someone but don't hurt yourself" She said I nod.
"Thanks chae" I said. She smile.
" No problem I didn't know that Sa---" She was about to say something but cut her off.
"Stop it!" I said amd blush.
"Hahha see your already red"She tease.

We went back she still teasing me. Not until Mina, Momo and Sana approuch us.
"What did you two talk about?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung look over me with her teasing look and smirk.
"She confessed her feelings to me" Chaeyoung said and smirk all of the them look shocked I even blush harder.
Shit Chaeyoung damn you! I thought.
"That I am cute little cub" Chaeyoung said in cute tone. And blink twice.
I sigh in relief and Sana look at me with curious tone. I gulped

"Hey Students it's the last day so we must enjoy it?!" Someone shouted.
"S-sana I want to t-tell s-something" Some girl drag Sana. In curiousity I followed them behind.
Both of them standing to a tree. I peek secretly I don't want to get caught.
"I-i w-want to say something" The girl said nervously and Sana standing there with a cold face.
"I-i l-like you a-alot" She said.
"Sorry but I don't like you" Sana said coldly ouch is that what am I going to end up if I confess? I thought I gulped.
Sana was about to walk out.
"Pls give me a chance Sana please!" The girl shouted and held Sana's hands. But Sana shake her hands.
"Sorry I don't like you" Sana said and walk out. Ouch shit that must be really hurt I thought. I could see the poor girl broke down and cry her eyes out. She must really like Sana I thought.
I feel sorry to the girl I am scared to confess if I am going to confess and Sana doesn't have feelings to me I am doomed. I am sure she only see me as a friend and a bed buddy. I sigh
I look to the girl sniffing

I approuch her and knelt down.
"Hey miss you ok?" I asked softly.
She nod.
"Shhh" I comforted her she sob even harder.
"I n-need to go thanks" The girl said and stand up then run away. I sigh
"I am scared to be rejected is it love or lust?" I whispher.

I am thinking the same thing.
Not until .
"Hey tofu you ok?" Sana asked
"A-ahh yeah"I said and fake a smile.
Chaeyoung approuch me.
"Hey you ok?" Chaeyoung asked in worried tone.
"Ah yep I am" I said and fake a smile. My phone vibrate
Message

'Finally found you Kim'📩
Ehh? Maybe a wrong nuber I thought.

We play until we get tired. And the students too they drain all of their energy.

Until a bus came but me and Sana seperate from the bus ride the other students is going to ride that bus.
And Momo and Mina they also with Chaeyoung in a ride.

I went in to Sana's car I didn't talk much this day I am thinking If I really like this flirty girl with me or not I only have a crush or admired her or something I don't know what to do urghhhh.

Sana is talking to me I only nod or hummed as an answer. My brain is struggling about confessing to Sana and hurt myself? I thought I mean how she say 'Sorry I don't like you' to the girl earlier.

We are finally in front of my house I am tired I am sure Sana feel the same.
I went outside she help me to carry my bags and put them in front of the door of the house.
"You sure you ok Dahyun?" She asked in worried tone.
Huh stop that like you care I don't want to fall deeper I thought.
"Aah yes I am really tired I am sure you too" I said.
"Actually yes" She said.
"You need to go and have a rest"I said.
She went to her car before she went in she waved and drive away. I sigh and mummble something to myself.

Stop you stupid heart your going to hurt yourself and break into pieces at the end............

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello this your Author-nim. Omy Dahyun is trying to stop her feelings for Sana. Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘

✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.