Chapter 11

Happy birthday Momoring🍑we love you!🎉🎉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sana's POV

Another morning. But I am excited to go to school I don't know why. I did my routine I went to the dining table. I saw Jungkook rubbing his eyes. I saw my Stepmom gave me a sarcastic smile. I rolled my to her. I saw my dad he smile. I smiled back.

"Hey sana-ssi your late again yesterday" My stepmom said this is irritating she's trying to make an arguement again. But my dad just eating quitely same as Jungkook didn't mind her.
"Why?" She ask and smirk. I smirk back.
"Well I buy my midnight snack at the neareast 7/11 and watch my favorite movie" I said while eating my food. "Honey do you believe her?" My stepmom said what a bitch I thought. "Yes Sana did say that she's going to buy her snack and watch a movie" My dad respond.
I look at her and smirk mouthed a 'Bitch' she look surprise. "Dad I need to go" I said and Stand up. And I smile to my brother I gave a sarcastic smile to my stepmom.
I went outside and dive my car to the school. Automatically you can hear screaming everywhere.

"Hey Mina the 3 days already done" I grin evily
"Yes I know" she said and rolled her eyes.
"Hi guys" Momo said. And mina pay attention on her phone.
"Look Chaeyoung" I said while pointing to the gate.
"Where? " Mina automatically pay attention. Me and momo laugh
And Mina glared she didn't saw Chaeyoung she's not even studying here. I laugh
"Wow Sana your in a good mood huh" Momo said I playfully glare to her.
"Let's go our classes" Mina said and walk we just followed her behind.

Dahyun's POV

I did my morning routine.

"Unnie breakfast is ready!" My sister yelled.
"Ok coming!" I responded.
We ate after that.
"Sis Mom I need to go take care unnie" I said and hug them both.

I grab a taxi and went to the school.

I walk to my classroom while walking I saw Irene-unnie she smile. I smile back.
Finally I arrived in my room and saw Sana.
"Hello Sana-unnie" I said with a adorable smile on my face.
"Hi Dahyun-ah" She said with a smile on her face.
And some of her fangirls start to glare to me. I gulped
Our first class teacher finally arrived.

~~after 2 hour~~

Lunch break......

I got one message it's from Sana

Meet me at the rooftop

Eh? How did she got their. As far I know School roof is locked I thought. I bring the presentation with me.

I went their as fast as I can. Isaw Sana is waiting for me. She approuch me.
"Yah you ok?" She asked.
"N-ne S-ana Unnie" I respond still panting.
"Yah did you run?" She asked again.
"Y-yeah" I said still panting.
"Why did you run you pabo?" She asked.
"You know I kind of scared of you that you might be mad by making you wait" I said while looking down.
"don't worry your my friend now" She said and smile and pat my head like a cat. I like her soft side I thought.
"Hihihi thank you" I said

She walk towards the rooftop entrance.
"Hey how did you get the key for this door?" I asked sternly. "I actually have the key when I want to be alone here. And your the first who will come here" She explain. "Wow it's a pleasure that I am the first you invite here" I chuckled.

"Let's go?" She asked she unlocked the door.
"Wow it's beutiful here" I said while spreading my arms.
"Here eat " She said give a donut.
"How ----" I was about to ask. She shove the donut inside my mouth. I glare she just smile seriously is she making fun of me? I thought. She gave me a chocolate drink. I gladly drink it.
"thank you for this but how about you?" I asked with worried tone.
"I am done" She said.
"Ok shall we start?" I asked she nod i show her our presentation she add a little. "It's time we need to go" I said and drag her. She lock the door. We went to our room while walking to the corridor. I look over the girl who bump me currently picking her books. and I saw Sana's face with a stone face. I look over the girl I bump help her pick her books
"sorry for bumping to you" she said "it's fine" I said and pick her last book.
"Dahyun-ah!" She said in a surprise tone. "Wow Somi!" I said. "Wow you study here what a coincidence" She said I smile and nod. "EHEM" I heard Sana cough.
"Ahh Somi-ah we need to go sorry" I said in apologetic tone. "It's ok can we hang out sometime?" She said.
"yes bye" I said and Sana drag me I just let her drag me. "Who is she?" She asked and crossing her hand.
"You mean Somi?" I ask she nod. Why does she act like she's jealous I thought. "She's Jeon Somi" I said. "That's it?" Sana asked. I nod "Ok let's go" She said.

~~ Music Class~~

"Miss Kim" The school teacher said.
"Yes ma'am?" I respond and stand from my seat.
"Come with me" She said and I just follwed her behind.

Sana's POV

I saw what happend to Dahyun and Ms. J. Why did the teacher call her for and ask to come with her.

Dahyun's POV

~Outside the classroom~

"Miss Kim I know that you can dance and play a piano" She said while smiling.
"Heheh Unnie just call me Dahyun" I said. Well Ms. J gave me a job on her cafe she own it she's my boss but lately she closed it for a while I dunno why. But she said that she's going to open it and I am going to work there again.
"So how's life white tofu?" She ask.
"It's fine unnie" I respond
"Hmmm by the way your going to perform" She said
"Bu---" I was about to protest
"Girl you need to build your reputation here" She said and wink and went inside.
What the fork? Is she planning something? I thought.
I went inside wearing my confuse face beacuse of what she said.

'Girl you need to build your reputation here'

Ringgggg ringgggggg

Sana's POV

All of the student went outside.

"Hey dubu-yah?" I said while approuching her.
"Dubu?" She said while wearing a confused face.
"Yep your white as a tofu that I always ate when I am hungry" I said while pinching her cheeks. She blush.
(A/N: Why read it carefully😏)
Eh why? I thought. And remove my hand on her cheeks.
"Well you look like a Shiba-inu" She said in teasing tone. I playfully glared to her.
"And should I call you Shiba-unnie" She said with teasing tone.
And stick her toungue out and ran away.
"HOW DARE YOU TOFU?!" I shouted while chasing her around to the class room.

"Shiba-unnie hahahah" she said while running.

"Wait for me you tofuuu!" I said and chase her and jump to her we both stumble on the ground.
I am on top of her. I stared to her and she just smile. I smile back
I sit on her abdomen still on top of her ofcourse.

"Hahah I am not done to you and your teasi---" I was cut of when she suddenly got up like a sit up possition but I am sitting on her stomach and her hands supporting her body. She smile but her smile turn into sexy lipbite

I gulp Jisoo's help me!??! I thought while staring to her lips.
She flip me she's on top of me. She's the one who is sitting on my abdomen
She lean on my face.
Closer....
Closer...
Closer...
I close my eyes. I felt sting on my forehead she flick my forehead. She quickly stand up and stick her toungue out and ran outside.
Leaving me on a blushing mess.

Urghhhhh that really I thought. While smiling like an idiot.

"YAH BITCH GET YOUR ASS UP" Momo suddenly sprout and shouted on me.
"Yep Minatozaki what happend I saw Dahyun running out of this classroom" Mina said while smirking I rolled my eyes and got up from the old floor.

"Yep let's go let's eat" I said
"Ok let's eat the walking tofu" Momo said.
"Nope She's mine Bitch" I said as I walk away.
"AYIEEEEEEEE" They shouted.
Tssk I am just her friend ofcourse I need to protect her from that Momo..................

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hi this your Author-nim. Still alive ey?. Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘

✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.