Chapter 36: Let's Get Down To business

Kula nodded and everyone got up and walked out of the classroom. As she walked, Kula glanced down at the address she was given.

Shield Costumes
Tokyo, Hosu City

"Guess I'm going to Hosu."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

At the train station Kula saw Class 1-A and listening to Aizawa as he talked— more like lectured— them about internships.

"You all know where your going. I trust you all to act professionally and not waste this opportunity." Power Loader said as her glanced towards Hatsume before looking back at the entire class. "Make sure to catch your trains and not to be late to your first day of internships."

"Yes sir!" Eveyone exclaimed before the separated, heading to their respective trains.

"Ki and I are taking the same train, apparently our agencies are in the same area." Mika said, "I'm going to make sure we keep in contact throughout this entire week."

"Alright." Kula said.

"Also, I heard the hero Killer was last seen in Hosu, so please, please, please be careful Kula!" Kishi exclaimed.

"I'll try to be, now I've got to get going or I'll miss my train." She waved bye and turned to walked towards her train, spotting someone else wearing the U.A uniform walking the same direction.

That's Iida Tenya if I'm correct, Mei used her match against him as an advertisement. Kula thought, He must be interning in Hosu too. She had heard about what happened to Ingenium— Iida's older brother. It was hard not to know what had happened, each of the Hero Killer's victims were extensively reported on. She caught a glimpse of his face as he turned into and she almost froze in her steps. And just with that glimpse she figured out why he wanted to intern in Hosu.

I hope he doesn't do anything stupid...

The train ride over to Hosu was peaceful. Kula had decided to sit away from Iida— it looked like he wanted to have a brooding session as he watched the scenery fly by and Kula was more than content to plug in her earbuds and let herself get an extra hour of sleep.

Stepping off the train, she felt the sun shine on her and she took a deep breath. She glanced down at the sheet of paper and started heading to the building she would be interning at.

***

"You must be the U.A student that's interning with us!" A man exclaimed, as Kula was heading up the stairs to get into the Sheild Costumes building.

"Oh, uh, yeah. That's me." Kula said, "Need some help with those boxes?"

The man was holding a tower of different boxes, the tower raising far above his head.

"That would be great." He said, and Kula walked up to him, grabbing two of the boxes. Once they were off the tower, he let out a sigh of relief, "Right, now follow me, I'm sure you're anxious to get started with your internship." The two of them walked inside, and after they put the boxes down alongside other costume making supplies, the man leaned back and wiped his forehead. "Phew, last time I agree to Rock Paper Scissors to decide who makes the fabric run." He looked at Kula, realization crossing over his face. "Oh! I never introduced myself properly! Names Hiroji." He outstretched his hand and flashed Kula a smile.

Kula hesitated before reaching forwards and grabbing his hand, shaking it. "Kula." She said simply.

"Well, Kula, welcome to Shield Costumes! Named after and founded by none other than David Shield himself! Though, you probably already knew that." He chuckled, and motioned for her to follow as he left the storage room the two had been standing in. "He doesn't come around here often because of his work and projects on I-island, but he still comes around every once in a while! Anyways, I'm the general manager of the support gear department here— where you'll be spending most of your time throughout the week— so if you need anything, feel free to ask!"

Kula nodded, following as the two of them walked through a small office area with cubicles before heading through some double doors. Looking beyond Hiroji she saw the most amazing sight— in her opinion.

The two of them were standing on a small balcony, overlooking a giant lab area. People were buzzing about and a dull chatter was rising up and over the loud sounds of support gear being constructed.

"From today until the end of your internship, you'll spend most of your time here! Learning, building, and make creating something for famous Pro-Heroes."

Kula looked from the lab area to Hiroji, her eyes sparkling with excitement, "I promise not to disappoint, sir!"