Chapter 45: Time to Explore!

By the time the two of them had gotten off the plane, they walked with the crowd and headed to where baggage check was, while waiting for their luggage to come out of the deep depths of the airport, Kula dialed up Aizawa's number and listened to it ring.

"Hello?" A tired voice said from across the line.

"The plane didn't crash." Kula said.

There was a grunt from the other side of the line, and it was a second before Aizawa started to talk, "Good. Now, you remember what we agreed on, ri-"

"Yes. I remember. I'll check in with you every three hours. I don't think you need to worry to much about me. There are heroes no matter which way I look. If anything were to happen I'm sure they'd be able to do something about it."

"Be safe." Was Aizawa's only response.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll talk to you later, dad." She said, ending the call and slipping her phone in her pocket, freezing at the sudden realization of what she had just said. Fuck my life. Oh my g o d. Her internal panic and screaming was only stopped when Mika tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, the suitcases are starting to come up."

"R-right." Kula said, trying to focus on finding her own suitcase among the other that looked similar.

Once the two girls grabbed their luggage, they walked to the hotel they had been booked at and went to their room— which was both simple yet luxurious at the same time. Kula hadn't been in many hotels— and the ones she had been in were cheap, and infested with god knows what— but this hotel room was nothing like she had ever seen— hell, it looked like a small one room apartment— no, it looked much fancier than that.

There were two twin sized beds along the back wall, a circular carpet that looked like a cloud laid out on the ground just in front of the two beds, opposite of the beds was a flat screen tv mounted on the wall. On the wall to her left was a small desk with a computer, next to it was a mini-fridge that she assumed was packed full of drinks that definitely cost extra. On the right side of the room was a balcony that looked over the expo, and had a beautiful view of the ocean. In the bathroom everything was high-class and fancy— there was even a jacuzzi tub that Kula swore lit up.

"Well babe, let's put our stuff down and explore the Expo! There's so much I want to see! And so much food I want to try!" Mika exclaimed, placing her bags on one of the beds and turning to look at Kula.

Babe? Kula thought as as small smile and a faint blush made their ways to her face. She placed her bags on the other bed and nodded, "Yeah. Let's walk around!"

***

The Expo was full of life, and people. Kula and Mika ended up geeking out over all the different types of support gear and inventions that were being demonstrated by the scientists who made them.

"Oh, hey, it's you!" Someone called and Kula looked over her shoulder to see a familiar red-haired boy standing not too far away from him.

"Oh, uh, Kirishima, right?" Kula said. "Class 1-A?"

"1-A? You mean the class your da-"

Kula lightly pushed Mika, "He's not my dad." Kula said in a hushed tone.

"Really? I heard what you said over the phone earlier. You can't fool me hun."

Kula's cheeks turned gold and she cleared her throat, turning her attention back to Kirishima. "Coincidence seeing you here. I didn't expect seeing anyone from the hero course."

"Well, I'm here as Bakugo's plus one. He's right over there testing his strength against a dummy." He motioned over towards where the explosive hedgehog was and just as he said he was hitting a mechanical dummy with a large explosion.

"Ah. Not surprised." Kula said.

"You two want to walk around with us? I don't think Bakugo would mind."

Actually I kinda think that he would. Kula thought as she remembered back to what he had said to her at the Sports Festival.

"Why not." Mika said. "It'll be interesting to see how hero course students are. I really only know about you guys from the Sports Festival."

Kirishima grinned, his sharp teeth glinting in the sunlight. "Awesome!"

The three of them walked over to where Bakugo was and they all started walking around together. At first Bakugo's reaction to her was a bit negative, but surprising he didn't snap at her or threaten her, only sent her a small glare before turning to walk beside Kirishima, who excitedly talked with Mika and Kula about the Expo.

As they were walking around, Kula started to relax a bit, a small smile appearing on her face. She needed a nice vacation— she just hoped nothing was going to happen to ruin what's starting to look like a relaxing few days.

___
Hey sinners! So sorry for not updating in like, two-three weeks, Finals started and they hit me h a r d. Anyways, I hope you guys had a great Christmas/ Holiday season!

Here's a little Christmas Kula for you guys!