News

Hey sinners!

Sorry if I got your hopes up with this update but it's not a chapter (Sorry!!)

I've tried to gather motivation to work on this fic but every time I think of what to do with it my mind immediately goes to the inconsistencies and the multiple plot-holes this fic has and it makes me loose my motivation to work on it.

There were so many things in this fic that were added last minute and had barely any reason to be there other than the fact that I was like 'Yeah, that'd be cool' (Mainly her Vigilante thing.)

So, I'll be rewriting this fic. I don't want to drop it because I really love this concept, and I adore Kula and her character I just know I can rewrite this into something much better than what's here.

I've already started rewriting and (hopefully) The first chapter should be out sometime during Christmas break, as I won't be swamped with work (hah, thanks College :') )

I guess if you guys have any suggestions or anything you'd want to see in the rewrite feel free to share them!

Also, I'm only like,,, twoish chapters in on the rewrite but it's going to contain manga spoilers s o

Anyways, I apologize for abruptly ending this fic, BUT I hope you all look forwards to the rewrite.