Thumper and Stitch's Great Adventure

Keira's POV

My shoes padded the wood of the floor as I quickly headed over to the girl's bathrooms. I took off my ash-covered uniform and placed them on a bench next to a nearby sink. Stepping into the shower I closed the curtain behind me, turning the tap to let the water flow down my back and face, washing away the soot and dirt.
After a few minutes of thinking about the past week's classes -which, except for potions, had really only been intro periods were you copy down the names of things that are involved in the topic and their meaning or purpose-, I turned off the water and wrap a soft, white towel around my body. Walking over to the bench I had put my clothes on, I grab my wand that sat on top of the pile of my belongs. Since I could not reach my things that were in my dorm, perhaps a spell could help. Thinking of which pair of pyjamas I wanted I raised my wand.

“Accio Coca-Cola Pyjamas,” I spoke clearly and waved my wand.

Within a second, my grey shorts and a white shirt that had been branded with the label of my favourite muggle beverage appeared in my hand.

Putting down my wand and dropping the towel that had shielded my body from the chilling air of the tile-covered bathroom, I slipped on the grey shorts and pulled the white shirt over my head

Putting down my wand and dropping the towel that had shielded my body from the chilling air of the tile-covered bathroom, I slipped on the grey shorts and pulled the white shirt over my head. As I tied my purple hair into a messy high ponytail I realised I had forgotten something or rather someone, my very dear and very fluffy, pet racoon, Stitch. I would just leave him in my dorm but he doesn't go to sleep unless he knows I'm safe. I picked up my wand again and raise it, ready to say the spell and hoping he wouldn't be hurt during the process. 

"Accio Stitch the racoon," I say praying to Merlin that it would work.

I let out a breath I didn't know I held when my eyes were met with the flurry grey creature, who understandably looked quite shocked at his sudden change of location. Plopping Stitch on the floor after calming him down, I grabbed all my belongings and began to exit the bathroom.
"Come on Stitch, let's go," I called out to my pet, making him follow me as I made my way down the hall to Connie's dorm room.

As I opened the door I was met with a room that contained five four-post beds each with its own bedside table and in the centre of the room was a soft rug, all of which were covered in various shades of brown and red.
On one bed, lay, Lavender Brown, who was already fast asleep at the early time of 10:15 pm. On another bed, sat in grey trackies (sweat pants) and a white tank top, with crossed legs and reading a book that had a dark leather cover, was Hermione. Over on the ledge, looking out the window, was Ginny, who had on a pair of red shorts and a knitted sweater with a big golden letter 'G' on the front. And sitting on the rug leaning up against the end of her bed, petting her pet rabbit Thumper was Connie, she was dressed in the Pug pyjamas I had bought her from a Muggle store back home called 'K-Mart' for her birthday a year ago.

 And sitting on the rug leaning up against the end of her bed, petting her pet rabbit Thumper was Connie, she was dressed in the Pug pyjamas I had bought her from a Muggle store back home called 'K-Mart' for her birthday a year ago