Chapter 11

A couple weeks later, after Transfiguration, McGonagall calls to me as I stand up "Mister Malfoy?"

She motions me forward and I notice Hermione stays put. As I walk towards her desk, a look of concern washes over her face.

She whispers to me "Professor Snape needs you in the headmaster's office." I cock an eyebrow to her and she whispers "For a reason."

I give a short nod, before turning towards my book bag. As I grab it, Hermione asks "Is everything alright?"

I nod, before walking with her to the door and pointing towards the stairs "I've got to head to Dumbledore's office, for some reason."

She furrows her brow, before asking "Mind if I come with?" I shrug, before walking with her up the stairs.

As we walk up the stairs, I ask "Won't Ron and Harry be looking for you?" She shrugs, before I frown "They hate me."

She chuckles, before declaring "Harry is sour that I still talk to you. Ron hates that you hurt Harry. You're still my friend."

I give a weak smile, before telling her "You and Blaise are my only friends." She smiles and I ask "Is Harry seeing anyone?"

She takes a moment, before telling me "Dean and Ginny have been fighting, a lot. Harry's been worried about her."

I hum, as my heart aches. I tell her "Yeah, I figured something like that would happen."

She gives a weak smile, before asking "Have you started seeing anyone new? A Gryffindor, maybe?"

I furrow my brow in confusion "Why would you think that?"

She shrugs "Colin Creevey has been following you around in Herbology. Said you were filthy one day. Thought you were hot."

I scrunch my nose in disgust "Yeah, no. Not happening." She scoffs and I tell her "Not looking, either. I'd rather keep it casual."

She shrugs, before declaring "Colin would probably keep it casual. He doesn't want his family knowing."

I hum, before declaring "I'll drop a line next Thursday." She gives a proud smile and I shrug "A blowjob is a blowjob."

She groans and I chuckle as she does the same. She nudges me over and I declare "You're so gross."

I hum and we're silent for a while, until we get off the stairs "So, do you tell Harry about we talk about?"

She shakes her head "You deserve some privacy."

I smile as we come to a stop in front of Dumbledore's office "Wait here?" I ask and she nods, before I head up the stairs.

When I get inside, I find the twins, Molly, Arthur, Bill, Remus, Tonks, Snape, and Lucius packed together.

I cock my eyebrow to them "Okay, I haven't drank in two weeks, so this can't be an intervention."

They look between one another, before Snape states "There's been an issue with the wolfsbane potion."

I give a confused look and Lucius tells me "Pansy Parkinson snuck into the potions surplus, and smashed all the bottles that were previously made."

Tonks narrows her gaze at Snape "Then broke into Severus office and dumped the cauldron he was producing."

Remus sighs, before handing me a nearly empty bottle of potion "That's the only potion we've got between us."

I take a second of thought, before asking "I'm going to have to transition, for the first time?"