Chapter 14

I jolt awake as the cage door opens. I was about to keep my underwear, with I'm very much satisfied with.

Lupin steps forward and asks "What do you remember from last night?" I rub my eyes as he uncuffs me.

I think for a second, before telling him "I remember the pain, and seeing Colin... then I remember howling for awhile... then... I... took a nap?"

He nods, before tossing me my clothes "Colin's still here. Wants to talk to you. How'd you feel?"

"Honestly?" I ask and he nods, before I scoff "Pretty disassociated, a little fucked up. Had some fucked up thoughts."

He gives a weak smile "Did you see us as prey?" I give a weak smile, before he nods "I do too."

I give him a weak smile, before standing up to pull on my pants, which I have to lean against the wall to do.

He furrows his brow and asks "Are you dizzy?" I grunt in response and he looks back "Bring in some water."

Bill brings in some water and I take a moment to chug it down. When I hand back the empty cup, I order "Smokes."

He scoffs, before disappearing. When he returns, I stick one between my lips and light it with a trembling hand.

In confusion, I hold out my hand to watch as it trembles. Snape interjects "Low blood sugar. You need to eat."

I grunt, again as I put on my shirt, before fumbling with the buttons. When they look at me in concern, I ask "What?"

Hermione points out "You're not being very vocal, Draco. That's usually a bad sign."

I take a long drag, before declaring "My body aches, my throat burns, and my head feels like it has a thousand pounds of pressure on it, all because of a skanky bitch who, for starters: raped me, became obsessed with me, knew what was going to happen to me, and then smashed the one thing that would keep me sane! I'm sorry if I'm not very vocal, Hermione, but I'm just a little bit pissed!"

They let out a sigh of relief and I take a long drag, before declaring "All I want to do, is have a fucking drink, and this cigarette isn't helping!"

I toss it aside, before brushing the hair out of my face and turning my back to gather my cool.

As I rest my head back on the wall, I look to them and sigh "Two more nights of this?"

Lupin nods, before declaring "It'll take a little less time to transition, but yeah. Two more nights."

I take a moment, before shaking my head and taking a deep breath. Eventually, I nod "Okay, I can do this."

They give pleased looks and I take a moment, before asking "Colin is here?"

Oliver nods, before clarifying "We forced him to stay, really. Couldn't have him telling the whole school that there's a werewolf in the midst."

I scoff, before declaring "Send him in."

They funnel out of the room and there's utter silence for a moment, before Colin stops in the doorway.

I give a weak smile, before he step down, and towards the cage. He leans against the door frame and asks "So... you're a werewolf?"

I press my lips into a fine line, before nodding "Yeah." He takes him a shakey breath and I sigh "Look, all I need to know, is that you won't tell anyone, then you can leave."

He gives a weak smile, before declaring "I won't tell anyone." From the way his heart doesn't skip a beat, I can tell he's not lying.

I give a short nod, before he steps into the cage, and takes a seat on the dusty stone floor. I furrow my brow and asks "What are you doing?"

He looks down, before speaking sarcastically "Well, Mister Holmes, I appear to be sitting."

I scoff and declare "I meant here. What are you doing here?" He shrugs, before I remark "I'm surprised you haven't ran for the hills."

He shrugs, before patting the floor next to him "Come on. You standing over me is kinda freaking me out." He tells me.

I shrug, before sitting next to him. We sit there for a moment, before he decides "I'm going to be here, tomorrow."

A smile spreads across my face and I can't help but feel happy at the thought of him being there for me "Yeah?"

He nods, before ordering "Just don't lie to me, again." I hum, bef he asks "How long have you been a..."

When he leads off, I ask "A werewolf?" He nods and I tell him "You can say it, and since the day Sirius Black died."

He furrows his brow and is silent for a moment, before asking "Is that why you really broke up with Harry?"

I clear my throat and tell him "Voldemort had Fenrir Greyback bite me for many reasons." He cocks an eyebrow to me and I count off "Because my father refused to rejoin the death eaters. Because he wanted me to be a bad guy. And he wanted me to hurt Harry, just by existing."

He furrows his brow "He doesn't know?" When I shake my head, he asks "So you broke with him so he wouldn't know?"

I shake my head and state "So I wouldn't give Voldemort the satisfaction of knowing that Harry was wounded by what he did to me."

He gives a weak smile, before we slip into a comfortable silence. Out of nowhere, he chuckles. I furrow my brow "What?" He shakes his head and I frown "What?"

He looks to me and asks "What are I going to write home to my parents? Because I guaran-damn-tee Dennis has already told them I snogged a boy."

I hum, before resting my head on the pole behind me "I forgot about your brother."

He sighs "He's such a little snitch!" I smirk at him and he scoffs "Gets on my fucking nerves!"

Bill calls from the next room "I hear you kid!"

The twins call out in unison "Hey!"

I call over my shoulder "A little privacy!"

They quiet down and Colin scoffs "The Weasley's don't know the meaning of privacy! Ron is constantly stopping through my dorm, because he forgot he's moved up a little!"

I hum, before remarking "Honestly, I think he just fucks up counting."

Hermione sighs "Yeah."

Colin scoffs, before asking "Are we still on for that date on Thursday?" I smile at that, before looking up to him.

I move a piece of hair out of his face, gently, before deciding "Yeah." he smiles, before I ask "What classes do you have on Wednesday?"

"Transfiguration, and Herbology." I ahh in remembrance, before he he states "I have Herbology twice a week, remember?"

I nod "I remember. Wednesday, fourth and fifth. Thursday, third." He nods, before I smirk "Apparently, you saw me covered in potting soil..." he groans in embarrassment as he blushes "And thought I was hot."

He scoffs, before declaring "The second you ran through the great hall, I was like..." he hugs, before looking up to me "Then you started dating Harry, and I wasn't surprised that you were gay."

I scoff, before laying my arm over his petite shoulders. He rests his head on my shoulder, and we sit there for a moment.

All of the sudden, I realized something and look down at him. He looks up to me and he looks up to me with those big brown eyes. I smile down at him and he smiles up at my. He asks "What?"

I shake my head, before declaring "You were in Dumbledore's Army. You pat me on the back, every time I couldn't produce a patronus."

He scoffs, before kissing my clothed shoulder "I told you I had a crush." I hum, before hold him to me and resting his head under my chin.

Lupin calls from the other room "You two better don't be snogging in there! If snogging turns to a nip, we've got two horny, gay, teenage, werewolves!"

I sigh "Not snogging!"