Chapter 12

"Penis." I say, not looking up from my book.

"Penis!" Blaise says, alerting everyone else in the library. He sits on the opposite end of the table.

Hermione fakely looks at a book on the shelf, before I smirk at Blaise and speak even louder "Penis!"

Colin walks up with a confused look of his face "Hey, Draco."

"Hey, Colin." I smile as Blaise speaks it, even louder. I whisper to Colin "He won't say it after this."

I look to Blaise, before screaming as loud as I can "PENIS!" Blaise nods, as a couple of Ravenclaws crack up, into their books.

The librarian, Irma Pince, turns the corner, a scowl on her face, but I whisper to Colin "Act like I've been talking to you for a few minutes." He nods.

"That's interesting, because I, too, love Primark." He tells me as Pince walks past us "I do almost all of my shopping there."

Hermione steps closer and asks "You like Primark?" Colin nods and she points to her muggle shirt "Got this shirt for £3."

He pats shirt "Got this on for £5." When Pince walks back to her desk, he asks "We good?"

I look to Blaise and whisper "We're going to make a run for it in 3, 2, 1!"

And we sprint towards the door.

~

As we sit on the ground of my room, Colin asks "Bobsledding?" I nod and he asks "Are you mad?"

I nod "Possibly." I nudge him, gently "I'll be fun, and Hermione and Blaise will insure that we don't die."

He gives an unphased look, before sighing "Fine!" I smirk, before putting down his cards "I fold."

As I put down another card, I ask Blaise "So, you and Oliver? How's that going? LDR letter sex is awfully hard."

He scoffs, before declaring "A lot of erotica." I roll my eyes and he goes serious "No, I'm seeing him this weekend." He looks to Hermione "Raise you thirty."

She plays it as Colin asks "How?"

I come up with a quick lie "Because of all the shit that I've been through, I have a lot of privileges that other students don't have."

He gives a confused look and I explain "My dad and I are going to visit a cousin in Romania for a couple days, and we said that Blaise is going, but he's actually going to see Oliver, aren't you?"

Blaise nods, before clarifying "I'll be back on Monday, but Draco will be out until Tuesday afternoon."

Hermione tells him "While they're gone, I'm going to stay here, because the Patil twins snore."

Colin hums, before asking "When do you leave?"

"Tonight, after supper." He nods and I smirk "Which is why we're bobsledding, before."

~

He looks down the stairs and asks "What happens if the bottom of the stairs move, before we're off them?"

I smirk "Hermione and Blaise will stop us before we get hurt." He takes in a shakey breath, before I declare "We'll be fine."

He nods, before gulping and climbing onto his bobsled. As I climb onto mine, I tell him "Lean back, so you don't roll."

"1, 2, 3!" I call over my shoulder, before shoving off and sliding down my staircase.

As I torpedo down the eight flights of moving staircase, I scream in excitement, and I can hear Colin squealing with adrenaline.

Countless folded cardboard boxes act as ramps, and kids are packed in a bunch of the doorframes, watching.

When I met past the door to Ravenclaw, I spot Luna staring in amusement. At one point, a staircase moves, right as I get on it, and I nearly break my arms and legs, stopping myself.

In that moment, Colin jets in front of me and screams out a joking "Come catch me, fairy!"

"You're going down, Creevey!" I scream after him, before pushing off and following him down the staircase.

As he gets on a staircase, it connects him with a longer distance and I laugh, before sliding straight down two, to pull out a win.

I body roll out of the bobsled, as it jets towards the great hall. He does the same, and we end up on the ground, laughing our arses off.

As he pants, he looks to me and asks "Why has nobody else done that?" as I smile covers his face.

I look up to the stairs, before declaring "Because I barely stopped my sled, before it flew off! It's fucking dangerous!"

I look back down to him and we crack up, again. Hermione and Blaise step up next to us and Blaise declares "I lost ten galleons."

"Who'd you lose them to?" Colin asks.

He motions back towards Pansy and clarifies "I said you two would snog, but no!"

Colin looks to me and I shrug, before leaning towards him and getting to work.

Only after a good snogging, do I stand up to find Harry, Ron, Ginny, Dean, Neville, and Seamus standing in the great hall doorway, along with dozens of other students and professors, including Snape, Sprout, McGonagall, and Hooch.

~

As I sit at the Slytherin table, Blaise asks "Was it a good snog?" as he pockets ten galleons.

I shrug "Not the best, but I'm a fan." I smile, before declaring "Definitely a good arse, though."

He rolls his eyes, before declaring "That's not very nice, Draco. Maybe you shouldn't look at his arse."

I furrow my brow "I checked him out, before I asked him out. I didn't even know he liked dudes, then!"

He raises his hands in surrender and I start to pile food onto my plate, before he asks "Bottom of top, do you think?"

I give him a flat look and he smirks, before I look over my shoulder at his slender, short, frame "Definitely bottom." I tell Blaise, before sighing "Doubt he has much to offer."

He scoffs, before telling me "I would have thought the same of you and Harry, but what I hear..."

I shrug, before declaring "You're right."

At the end of supper, I walk Colin up to to the entrance for Gryffindor and he smiles "I had fun, this afternoon."

I smile at him "Yeah, teenage delinquency is pretty fun." He scoffs and I check my watch "I gotta go."

He nods, before giving me a soft kiss "Goodnight, Draco."

I smile and blush like a school girl "Goodnight, Colin."

As soon as he steps into the portal, I start down the stairs to get to the dungeon.