Chapter 21

As I notice Colin on the platform, Blaise asks "Are you going to tell him?" I set my jaw and stare out the window, worriedly.

Colin hugs his parents as I look back to Blaise "I can't hurt him, and I can't have him hurting Harry."

He sighs, before leaning back in his chair "Well, what if Harry tells him?" I press my lips into a fine line as Colin climbs onto the train.

When he walks up, I stand and allow him to take the window seat. After the train starts towards Hogwarts, I sigh "I need to tell you something."

He gives me a weak smile "What do you need to tell me?" I look to Blaise in aid and he chuckles, softly "What?"

I take his hand in mine, and tell him "I need you to promise that you won't fight him, when you find out."

He scoffs "I'm not much of a fighter, Draco."

I nod, before telling him "Harry tried to dose me with Amortentia." He cocks an eyebrow to me and I continue "I called him out, he kissed me..." I take in a deep breath, before telling him "I kissed back, then I pushed him off."

He's absolutely silent, so I continue "We got in a fight. I broke a window. He shoved me, and I shoved back..."

He takes a moment, before asking "Is he okay?"

I shrug, before telling him "I don't know. I spent last night at the leakey cauldron." He gives me a weak smile.

All the sudden, Hermione walks through the compartment and stops next to Blaise. With ease, she leaps over and sits in the window seat.

She looks me over, before telling me "I went to the manor, yesterday." I hum and she asks "Where were you?"

"The leakey cauldron." I state. She cocks an eyebrow to me and I reassure "I didn't drink, if that's what you're thinking."

She takes a moment, before declaring "He's alright, if you were wondering." I set my jaw and she sighs "He's just a little bruised."

I furrow my brow and asks "Did I ruin Remus's wedding?"

She shakes her head "Once Harry stormed up the stairs and slammed his door, everyone went back to partying. Danced until the sun came up."

I nod, before Colin asks "Did you kiss back because we want him back, or because it was familiar?"

I give a weak smile "Because it was familiar."

He nods, before grabbing my tie and smashing his lips to mine. As we snog, he grips my hair and whimpers, which turns me on.

When he pulls away, he grips my tie and insists "You're all mine!" He gives an annoyed look and I nod, obediently, before he orders "Say it!"

"I'm all yours, baby love." I tell him and he gives me a weak smile, before releasing my tie "I love you."

He crosses his arms and refuses to look at me. I nod, before straightening up and looking to Blaise "How was your break, Blaise?"

Blaise replies with a simple "Good." before we all slip into silence.

~

The next morning, I get back form my run, take a shower, and head down the breakfast.

When I get there, the great hall is in an uproar. I notice several people are missing.

Blaise, Colin, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and Him.

In confusion, I walk over to Neville and ask "Have you seen Colin?"

He gives me an amused look "It must be self assuring. Having two guys fight over you."

I cock an eyebrow to him "Say what?"

He places his knife and fork down and asks "You didn't know?" I shake my head and he sighs "Harry started mocking Colin. Shooting off about how he used to top on you. How you used to whimper and whine."

I furrow my brow as he continues "Colin got so red, everyone back up. He jumped on Harry and they started wailing on one another!"

I take a moment, before asking "Is Colin in the hospital wing?"

"They both are!" He tells me and I run out of the great hall.

~

In the hospital wing, I find Ginny, Ron, and Him on one side, and Blaise, Hermione, and Colin, on the other.

I stop between the bottom of them and growl "What the fuck is wrong with you two?"

Colin points to Harry "He was rubbing it in that he slept with you, and I hate him, and he's a douchebag!"

I step towards him and hiss "It doesn't mean that you can just jump on him and beat the shit out of him, Colin!"

He pouts his lip and I take a deep breath, before asking in concern "Are you okay, my baby love?"

He gives a weak smile and I hear Harry ask "Is he okay? What about me, arsehole?"

I take in a deep breath, before turning and stepping towards him "Just because you're the boy who lives, doesn't mean you can treat Colin like a twat!"

He furrows his brow and asks "Why?" I cock an eyebrow to him and he clarifies "Why are you doing this?"

Anger overwhelms me and I scream at the top of my lungs "I HATE YOU!"

His lip quivers and I continue on "I hate your face! I hate your name! I hate your title!"

I stop for a moment to catch my breath and I can see his eyes are crystal clear. As I pant, I muster the courage to tell him "I hate the fact that people worship the ground you walk on!" I scoff at that "Saint Pottah! Please!"

I look towards Professor McGonagall, who stands at the doorway of Madam Pomfrey's office. She gives me a weak smile, as if to say that I have to do this.

Harry asks "And if I wasn't Saint Potter?"

I set my jaw and tell him "You'll always be Saint Pottah."

He nods as a tear slides down his cheek. He bats his eyes, as his lip quivers "Draco, please-" he begs, breathlessly.

I step forward to put the final nail in the coffin. I growl in a hostile voice "This is my proposed, you mewling quim! Stay the fuck away from me, or one of us isn't walking out of it, alive!"

As I start towards the door, Hermione calls after me "Draco! Where are you going?"

I don't even stop as I tell her "To get a drunk!"