Chapter 25

Three months pass, and Hogwarts is set to start next week.

The twink in front of me backs away from the coke and hands the rolls up five pound bill to me.

As I hold it to my one of my nostrils, I close my other. When I snort a couple of lines, it rushes to my head and I hum as I back away, allowing the twink to snort the last line.

The music from the club is a lot lower in the lavatory. We stand in a stall, snorting cocaine off the back of the toilet.

"Thanks for the party favors, darling." I bite my lip as he backs away from the toilet.

He bites his lip and declares "Well, you've got to pay me back, you know!"

I cock an eyebrow to him and he fumbles with his belt buckle. I chuckle at him, before asking "What do you want, baby?"

He drops his pants and turns to grip the top of the dividing wall. I hum, before pushing my pants down. As I spit on my hand, I ask "How rough do you like it?"

"Rough." He tells me and I hum, before rubbing the spit onto myself. As I shove myself into him, he whispers in pain.

When I'm all the way in, I'm extremely aware of where I'm at. As I grip him around the waist, he relax and nods.

As I start to crash into him, like waves in the sea, he lets out short gasps of pleasure.

His belt buckle taps on the floor as I widen my thrusts. As I rest my hand on his stomach, I can feel myself in him.

Suddenly, the door of the bathroom opens and I can hear a large group of people stepping in.

As I continue on, the guy in front of me only gets louder... until there's a knock on the stall door.

I sigh, before calling out "Ocupado, buddy! There's three other stalls you can use!"

As I continue on, the guy in front of me whimpers out a "Harder!"

As I pound harder, I hear a familiar throat clear, and when he talks, I know you it is, instantly "Draco, will you step out here for a moment?"

It's Lucius.

The guy in front of me asks "Who is it?"

"My father." I state, before I call over the stall "Give me like ten minutes, here! Maybe five!"

Lucius sighs and I hear the door open again.

Five minutes later, I step out of the stall to find quite a few people in the bathroom.

The guy blushes, before stepping out of the bathroom. I look over Lucius, Remus, Tonks, the Weasley clan, Hermione, Oliver, Blaise, and Harry.

As I rub my nose, Hermione furrows her brow and asks "Are you high?"

I chuckle at that, before telling her "Generally, yeah." She cocks an eyebrow to me and I scoff "Don't worry! I'm not an addict! Just an alcoholic!"

Molly scowls at me "Where have you been?"

I shrug, before telling her "London." She furrows her brow and I scoff "What do you want me to say? That I've been hitting up gay bars and going home with someone, just to get a bed for the night?" I scoff "Or a hot shower?"

Remus sighs as he scratches his forehead "Draco..." he looks up to me and shakes his head "Why did you-?"

When he loses his words, I nod, before telling him "I was just insuring the none of you got hurt."

Harry scoffs "There goes that fucking excuse, again." I chuckle, bitterly, before grabbing my bag to stick a cigarette between my lips.

As I light it, I ask "Why the fuck are you here, anyway?" He set his jaw, and I take a drag, before rolling up my sleeves.

They stare at me in shock as I cross my arms. Blaise furrows his brow, before asking "You've got a tattoo?"

I give a smug look, before telling them "I have two." I show them the one on my thumb. It's a little black snake, biting into the fatty skin of my hand.

They only show half of my arm. The sleeve possesses a wolf and a dragon fighting. The wolf takes my upper arm, and the dragon curls around my forearm. All of my tattoos are on the arm that Fenrir Greyback bit into. The wolf is grey and muted brown. The dragon is a glorious mix of the colors of the rainbow.

Oliver furrows his brow and asks "Why?"

I squat down next to my bag and sigh, before digging for my wand. I glance up to them to find them looking at me, wearily.

I scoff, before flinging out my wand. As I do, Harry slams me into the sink, before pulling my wand from me.

Panic runs through me, and I slam him back, into the wall.

Over the past few months, I've learned to control myself. It doesn't hurt a hair on his head.

The twins are on me, instantly. They grab hold of my shoulders and make me kneel. As I look them over, I joke "Well, I always imagined kneeling between you two, but I never thought you'd be dressed."

Oliver scoffs, before grabbing my bag and ruffling through it. He smirks as he pulls out a large bag of pot, a small bong, and a pipe "What do we have here?"

I set my jaw and he tosses them into a sink, before pulling out a flask and my pack. He tosses the backpack down and unscrews it. He smells it, before giving a look that insists that it's strong "What is that?"

I set my jaw and state "Spirytus Stawski." He gives a shocked look, before clear my throat "What are you going to do with it?"

He scoffs, before grabbing my pack, tossing it in the sink, pouring the alcohol over it, and lighting it.

Blaise looks to the pot "What should we do with that?"

Fred jumps in "I'll take it!"

I look up to him and declare "It's my pot, arsehole!"

Hermione sighs, before declaring "Pot does more good, than harm. He'll be fine."

I give a weak smile "And pot brownies are delicious." George hums.

As they pull me up, I ask "How'd you guys find me, anyway?"

Remus speaks up "We've been looking for horcruxes. Luna pointed us to a goblin, for the sword of Gryffindor. The Goblin double crosses us... took the sword. We chased him... Hermione and Ron got attacked by Bellatrix Lestrange. When we rescued the Goblin and Oliveander, Dobby was murdered."

I set my jaw and ask "Did it happen quickly?"

Lucius nods and I give a weak smile.