Chapter 1

First of all, thank you so much guys for your support for my previous works "Billionaire's Identity", and "LEAP INTO THE PARADOX (ongoing) ". If you haven't yet already please check them out. I hope you love this sweet journey of an innocent paleontologist and a guardian vampire <3 LK

I dedicate this work to my pet Kitten who passed away on Oct 15, 2019, in a roadkill. He has helped me when I was going through some tough times in my life and he was the light of my life. I didn't find any motivation to continue this work but in his memory, I will try my best. I sincerely request everyone, please be careful while driving, many innocent lives are being taken every day due to roadkills. 

**** Sarah's P.O.V ****

I am so done with everything. With the fuckin lies, heartbreak, crying for undeserved people. I'm what most of you call a hopeless romantic and it's partly true that I'm really hopeless. Five flings, two relationships in one year? and all of them landed straight into a rubbish bin. Someone just give me an award for being the naive ass of the year already! I just don't understand! Is every guy an asshole or is it just I'm too unlucky?

After dad passed away, I did my best to be family with the people at the foster home but it never worked out. The same with every guy I was romantically involved with. It never worked out and resulted in a heart break. Some say I am too good to even for myself. Actually what they meant is I'm clueless as fuck. Maybe they were right. Being an orphan I always craved love and when anyone showed slight care for me I become ready to give them the world.

But it doesn't work out like that in real life. Dating is like entering a spider's web and before you know you've caught on the web and become the prey.  Last week I had it completely. Gerald said that he couldn't tolerate the distance and it's better for us not to get involved with each other anymore. What fuckin distance he's talking about? I live in Brighton and him in Hove. I should have known it's all just excuses.

"We can be good friends and check up on each other from time to time" that's what he said. That bloody leecher said. Good friends? Fuckin asshole did he hit on me at the bar that day to make good friends? I trusted him with my heart. I mean he's the first guy who called date a proper date not just some vague let's hang out tonight shit. He was gentleman enough when I said I want to wait. He was kind enough to offer me help with my hunt for the university.

Right, I hunt. Hunt fossils, you know the dead stuff which could tell something important about our past? Exactly what I'm doing now digging through the fossil remains of our relationship to understand what went wrong and why did we breakup. I'm done with English guys, no all guys no actually entire humanity. Yes, I'm done with the entire humanity. I bought a ticket to Richard's town in Australia, a godforsaken corner where no one knows me or the other way around and I can be all the bitch I want to be. I couldn't believe they had a university in that small town that wanted paleontologists.

I'm not sure if I'm lucky enough or dumb enough to get a job in that isolated corner of the world that no one goes to. I just spent all my life savings on the one-way ticket and a six-month rental contract. I don't actually have a pound left in my bank account. I'm officially done with the kingdom as I boarded my plane to Melbourne.

********