Chpt 4

Bill's POV:

I couldn't do anything else but chuckle at the thought  of those kids having a dinner for two. Joker is like a son to me
I just want to see him smile about something that isn't about the stage, every since this craziness started I've seen a different light in him. Even though  he denies it has nothing to do with Ms. Amani I think otherwise. As I waited in front of the elevator door I thought I heard faint voices, like loud laughter and yelling but wasn't too sure shrugging and not giving it much thought, I heard the loud bell sound alerting me that the elevator had arrived. As the doors opened I was a little  startled by the four young men talking loudly to each other, noting that the four were none other than Marlon, Jermaine, Tito, & Randy. But once they were aware that it was me entering they settled down. We all had suites on the same floor , I was toward the end of hall and they were middle ways near the elevator banks. It was impressed upon us all that it was the safest route when in a rush.

"Bill, man where you coming from? You smell like an Italian food restaurant."

Knowing them as well as I do, if they knew what their brother was up to tonight, they would certainly crash the the lil dinner that was going on up in his suite.

"The room service is certainly high in demand." I said as I continued looking ahead of me.

"Room service?". Marlon asked walking up to me putting his arm around my neck laughing. "You can do better than that old friend,  tell us the real reason you smell like lady's perfume and food". He said causing the other brothers to rush forward toward me sniffing on and near my shirt lightly.

"Come on now Marlon, I'm sure Ms. Katie taught you better than to make up untrue stories about people, especially your elders". I said turning my head and giving him a stern knowing look.

"Yo man!" I hear Randy say on the other  side of me. "It kinda does smell like  fresh garlic bread or some type of tomato sauce, or I could be wrong with this next guess....like something flowery on him".

"Yea..I smell the flowery kinda smell but not sure if its food." Jermaine said backing up leaning up against the elevator wall.

"Oh yea its definitely some food though... which is making me kinda wish we went to that restaurant earlier."

Are you kidding me any other time these fools, after a couple drinks can barely see straight let alone sniff anything out like some hounds. I had to play it cool if I didn't want  Joker to get his night ruined. I chuckled shaking my head as the bell rang signaling that the elevator doors were about to open.

"Man you guys would've made an impressive group of Forensic Cops, but I suggest sticking to dancing and singing." I said walking out the elevator, holding it open for the four young men. As they all exited I did everything but run when they started to pull me into conversation yet again, I quickly informed them that I had an early morning and made a mad dash to my suite with no further questions.

**************************************

Michael's POV:

I had taken a couple of bites of the spaghetti and cut a small piece of the meatball, I could taste all the herbs and spices on my tongue. I had to chew slowly and make sure I didn't make a mess everything was so delectable, I didnt want to start smacking and eating like I had no home training. When Bill told me it looked like she was kneading bread dough, I was a little worried but as all those amazing smells started rolling through the suite I had to keep wiping my mouth and swallowing to stop myself from drooling. The baby cat fish was fried to perfection, she had warned me after sitting the plate full of home made tasty goodness down in front of me to be careful of bones. I expressed that I was aware of catfish bones and I would be careful. Along with that was freshed baked garlic bread and freshly cut romaine lettuce, with all the trimmings. I was completely in awe that at such a young age that she could cook like someone's grandmother from down south.