Chapter 10

To all the reader's that have been following this story, I apologize for the long wait in updating. Things have been a little hectic in my everyday life , everything has just came to a much calmer pace. So prayfully I'll be able to update a little more and publish more fics for you all. God bless ,enjoy, review, comment and please vote! Thank you🙂.

Micheal's POV:

After leaving Amani along with Dr.Davenport to check her stats, I quickly made my way towards the nurses station to ask to use the phone. My legs were like jello she made me that way without even trying, her lips were becoming my undoing. As badly as I wanted to take things further I just couldn't while we were in this situation. Besides she should have her first opened mouth kiss with someone who was good at it, apparently I wasn't really good at that particular intimacy, Diana can attest to that. Perhaps the whole ordeal wasn't satisfying, and maybe she couldn't face me without laughing in my face. I still didn't really know how to handle the full situation, it sucked being left hanging. After my brother's would get intimate with females, they seem to be all over them after and wouldn't leave them alone. They would think they were a couple and start to practically plan weddings, but with me the first female I get with she runs, hides and ignore me.

It's official when this is all panned out and settled, im going to just focus on my music. Yeah that's what im going to do , nothing ever goes wrong there.

"Joker , you alright?." I heard as I got to the nurses station. Bill was leaning up against the desk that nurses seemed to be around or near, he seemed to be in deep conversation with one of the RN's that I recognized coming into Amani's room from time to time.

"Yes I'm fine Bill". I said coming out of my reverie. Clearing my throat "I was just about to call you". I replied smiling at him and the RN. "What did you need?". He asked walking towards me and pulling me off to the side near the door of a stairway. "Can you do me a real big favor?." I said leaning against the wall putting my hands in my pockets.

"Sure anything kid, just ask". Bill says chuckling quietly. "Can you pick up some things from the market?." I ask while watching him laugh deeply. "What's so funny?". I ask confused.

After a few seconds, he wipes at his eyes and nose catching his breath. "I take it Ms. Amani is back in business." He says with a large smile. "Yeah she wants to cook and who am I to refuse her". I say looking towards the door of the stairway, there was a skinny window that was on the right side of the door. "What is on the menu this time?." Bill asks with a smile in his voice, I don't know why he has to always do me like this. Still looking towards the small window avoiding eye contact I catch a confusing sight, there was a cloth of some sort that flew right across the window quickly and then another. Feeling I was just seeing things I continued with my conversation with Bill "Some bread, the best butter and cheese around and maybe ingredients to make some tomato soup and of course some drinks and a small coffee cake". I said squinting my eyes trying to see if I wasn't forgetting anything. "That's it?." He says watching me intently. "Yep." I said smiling with certainty, Bill was just about to respond but got interrupted with the squeaking of the stairway door that was beside us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet's POV:

Everyday for the past week or so I have been forced to be in the hospital from sun up to sun down, and im sick of it. Mother insists every waking moment I be with Randy praying for his recovery. He seemed fine to me, if he still can be annoying then he's better. It's like she's trying to ruin my relationship that I've worked so hard to build. Reuben's the love of my life I know im only seventeen but I know what love's about. I was on the phone with Reuben last night and he said that I needed to sneak away, he's right I owed this time to him and myself. We didn't even get to celebrate our anniversary, it was going to be another important moment in our relationship but I was made to go sit at stupid Randy's bedside. While mother was busy suffocating Randy , I slipped out the room down the hallway and turned right opening the stairway door and walked into my man's strong arms. The door closed behind us and he leaned his back against the wall taking me into his arms even more as he leaned. He kissed my ear and started sucking my earlobe.