Chpt 6

Unknown POV:

I watched as Ron Sutton came busting through the emergency entrance of the stage door. He was pacing in front of it like a huge caged animal,  he had his hands on his head mumbling to himself.  I quietly made my way over to the parked limo that was no more the 5 feet away from him. Leaning onto the side of the hood, I took out a cigarette and lit it catching his attention almost immediately.

"Things still aren't going according to plan, are they Sutton?"

I said with a smirk , taking a long drag of my cigarette before letting the smoke out through my nose. As a laugh rumbled up from my chest I noticed Ron dash over to me with balled fists, with his shoulders squared ready for action.

I decided I wouldn't give him the satisfaction as I stayed leaned against the car. I had noted that he got easily riled and that could cause him trouble in the future.

" You looking to get popped in the mouth there homey". He said in his fake gruff voice, he didn't scare me with that mess and he knew it.

Flicking my cig to the ground,  I stumped it out while stepping up closer to him.

"Dude now you know I'm not the one to be played with, what you really after?"

I asked chuckling as his shoulders dropped in defeat. After staring at me through squinted eyes ,he took a deep breath before he backed up from me.

"You heard that crap in there?" He asked. I had no idea what he was talking about didn't care really, I had a job to do and I was going to do it I wasn't in the mood to play therapist.

"Nah what's up?". I said acting concerned.

"That freak just basically proposed to my seventeen year old daughter, he ruining the whole deal. This was definitely not how I envisioned this playing out, he put a huge rock on her finger that cost more than my livelihood. Now he got it so they looking like some star- crossed lovers or some crap".

After his small rant he was panting lightly and back to rubbing his head. It took me a couple tries to hold in laughter but I did it. He deserved everything that was coming to him and more , I was going to see this to the end. He was always too busy thinking he had friends in high places , and that people loved and envied him. But in actuality it was truly the opposite. It was at this exact moment that he made me wish I hadn't gotten rid of my last cig, this fool turned around with the quickness and stepped in front of me as if he had the world's biggest epiphany.  

"I know how to work all this out in my favor." he said with a glazed over look in his eyes.

"Since they want to play in the big leagues , I'll show them who's the MVP." he said with a sickening smile coming to his face. This dude was totally screwed up in the head, he needed professional help. I mean like that padded wall , no growing finger nails , and only one visitor type of situation.