Chapter 11

"You know what? You wanna talk about our relationship? Fine!" I yelled at Jordan. "Have you ever cheated on me?"

"Which time do you want me to tell you about?" He asked after a few seconds of silence.

I just started beating his ass until he grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head.

"Calm down."

"Calm down?" I yelled

"You need to calm down." He said slowly

"Boy, fuck you!"

"Bae, just calm down. Relax." I pushed him off of me. I climbed on top of him and grabbed his neck

"You ain't shit!"

"Marianna, get up. I ain't got time for this shit."

I got up and looked at him "You ain't got time for this shit? So, I'm shit now? Me and your baby, we shit to you?" I nodded before moving. "That's cool." I grabbed the lamp and tried smashed his hand with it but he grabbed it.

"You know that's not what I mean, baby."

"Shut up fore I hit yo dumb ass again!" I said then slapped him. "Now, we gon' play a game."

"What game?"

"Answer my fucking questions game, okay?" He shrugged. "How many women did you cheat on me with?" He looked the other way. "Are you really sitting over there pondering about this shit?"

"No." He sighed. "Two, kinda." He answered

"Kinda?"

"Depends on what you consider cheating." He shrugged.

"Anything you would do with me and wouldn't want me doing with anyone else." I said trying to keep myself calm. "Now, who did you cheat with?"

"You want me to go into detail?" I thought about it and nodded. "Okay, so when you moved in with me everything was great, but then I could see that you were...growing. I felt like you would go to college and find somebody else, so I started hitting you and told you anything that I thought would make you feel shitty about yourself then I could control you. And it worked. You were mine and all mine."

"Who did you cheat with?"

"I was out one night with Smoke and we were high. We were driving pass your mom's place and we wanted to go in there and whoop her ass. I went around back and Smoke took the front. Your mom was out back and she tried to give me head, okay? But I stopped her before she...you know."

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. He held my hair back. I flushed the toilet and then brushed my teeth. He rubbed my back.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled at him. "You let my mother give you head?"

"No, she touched me through my pants then got on her knees and started drooling on my shoes. I wasn't even hard—"

"You disguise me." I pushed him. "Who else?"

"That girl you used to be best friends with."

"Get out!"

"We didn't even actually do anything. She sent me a few nudes that were taken on an android, which pissed me off. And you know I don't beat my dick. The nudes were pointless

I wiped my tears away. "You need to leave."

"No, I don't. I'm not going nowhere without you. We already been through this, baby."

I sighed "Why not, Jordan?"

"Because I----"

"The next word that comes out of yo mouth better not be love cause you don't love me. I will bang you in ya mouth until your lips fall on the ground if I hear that word."

"Okay, I care about you....a lot."

"You care about me but you fucked around with two bitches that hate me?"

"It was a long time ago, Mari."

"My life would be so much better if I wasn't having a baby by you." I said before walking out of the room and slamming the door.