CHAPTER 1.

257 AG.
2002.

Islands of Liberty.

It was noon, in one of the most busiest cities in the country. It all seemed normal, people going about their day, people moving through the busy streets. In lower Algonquin, Wall Street, the President on the country was about to give as peech.

In South Bohan, three boys were skipping school, they had been in an apartment, one of them making something to eat in the kitchen, the other two in the living room, flipping through channels on TV. Iesu and Buraian, sat in front the TV. Finally they stopped on the news channel, not intentionally of course, Buraian going to the bathroom and Iesu kind of checking out mentally for a little bit.

Downtown, the President came out to give a speech. The media and press listening to him, reporters writing down what he had to say, it was on Live TV. That's when it, happened. It started. The beginning of what seemed to be the end. A woman, on the balcony of a distant building. Was there with a henchmen, the henchmen had a sniper. A tattooed woman, with blonde hair sat on the railings. "Take the shot when you have it."

The three boys all sat the couch, as Meruan spoke. "Iesu, pass the remote." Meruan said with a mouthful of the biscuit he ate. As soon as Meruan grabbed the remote, and looked to the TV. It happened.

BANG.

The president got shot, on Live Television. The people and reporter's all scrambled for cover, the guards of the president all searched for a shooter in the direction the bullet came, and the broadcast got cut off. The tattooed woman and the henchmen got out of the building. They took an elevator to the bottom floor, the sniper in a bag, zipped up. Sirens in the background as they got into a car, driving off before the authorities came.

"SHIT!" said Meruan, the three of them were in shock, they sat there. In denial of what they just saw-. "If the country wasn't already fucked up, shit is about to get fucked up even more." The boys all looked at the broadcast, still nothing but the "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY" blue screen showing.

ACTIONZ PRESENTS...

AVATAR.