Chapter 7.

The Islands had been cut off, people in fear and running for safety. Countless already dead from the bombs that went off on the bridges, and in the subway tunnels. Iesu was laying in a hospital bed, his body wrapped in bandages and his face half burnt. He watched on the TV has the news covered the story, he watched the footage of countless people running for their lives.

He would slowly get up from the bed. In his hospital clothes as he walked to the window of the room. He opened up the window, and slowly climbed out. He was able to sse smoke and the people running around the city. He looked up in the sky and saw helicopters flying around. He was on a high floor of a hospital, as he looked down at the ground, he would jump with absolutely no fear, as he used his earth bending to guide onto another building, sliding his way down to the surface level.

Police sirens were heard, as they tried to defuse the situation. An officer yelled. "Everyone! Stay in your homes! Keep calm and stay off the streets! Get to safety and we will try to figure out the situation at hand!"

[Meanwhile...]

Meruan and the old man who had helped him, were still on his boat. Meruan still out of commission to fight, but still shocked by all that was going on.

"No... this is the Sai-Nans doing... those.. bastards.. damnit!"

The old man stopped driving the boat to look around. "Whatever they are planning. It's about to go into full effect. And I need to get you healed." He looked at Meruan, when a police boat drove by, from the side it looked like a normal one, but then. Sai-Nan soldiers could be seen, as they drove their boat and docked it near them.

"You two! On the boat!" A young lady called out. She stepped up, a mixed, light skinned girl stepped up. She wore a blue tank top, and blue shorts. "Get off. Now. You two are coming with us into Sai-Nan Control." She stepped up, as the man spoke.

"And if we resist?" He said, hands dropped to the side.

"Then we will sink this boat where you stand. Hold on a minute..." she looked closer at who was laid down. Seeing it was Meruan, and laughing.

"You! You're supposed to be dead..." she said, as the Sai-Nan soldiers boarded their boat, and helped the old man into their boat. While the girl got into the boat with Meruan. "Hm. You're cute... to bad I have to kill you.... then again. I would kind of feel bad. Just look at you..." she traced her finger from where the bullet wound was, and traced it up to his chin. Making him look up at her. "Obviously your fighting for your life... give it a few more hours. Your body may just give out and you'll be history.. well. Lost to history." She laughed.

She grabbed him by his shirt, his body in pain as he got thrown onto the boat the Sai-Nan was on, landing painfully as she jumped back onto their boat. "Get back to Algonquin. Rin will take care of the old man.. I'll take this one myself."

[Back with Iesu.]

He had been in the streets still, as the police had every block in the city on lockdown, people on the outer islands were evacuating. Iesu watched from a rooftop what was going on, now dressed in purple sweats, and a purple shirt. He noticed helicopters in the distance, his eye sight good enough to see Rin. He began to follow the helicopter, jumping from building to building, using earth as a boost to jump high enough.

"You're not getting away from me..."

It had been night. Fully settled in the city, still partially lit up. The Sai-Nan took over the Rotterdam Tower as their base of operations. Iesu followed them there.

[Back with Buraian.]

He had been healed up. Out of bed and wearing new clothes as well. He wore a black hoodie, and blue ripped Jean's, as they watched the news. It showed the Tower, and telling the public to stay away from it.

"Alright Yahiru. Are you sure you're up for this? Once we go in. There is no going back." Buraian said, opening the window and getting on the fire escape of the the apartment.

"Yeah. I understand... I got your back through this. Promise." Buraian looked back at him and nodded. The two would go down the fire escape, and found a sewer, going down into it to travel to the tower, without being spotted or stopped by police, or Sai-Nan.

[TO BE CONTINUED.]