Prologue

In a part of the Empire is a village far from the capital that is a small village surrounded by trees and a few mountains off in the distance that was about a half days walk to them. The layout of the village is like other villages however there is a building that is very different from the others as it is just a bit outside if the village on the path leading to the mountains is a shrine.

The shrine has two statues one the path of a dragon with one wing outwards away from the shrine with a torii gate behind them. Just pass the gate left is a Purification trough with a dragon head as water comes from it's mouth as the shrine holds what appears a rock in the shape of a sword from the dragon Ranus as a painting is behind it. The painting shows a dragon with white scales and feathers in the top of the wings, while the head has two horns on it as he's looking down at those who are praying as his wings appear to wrapped around his body with some of it showing.

The village elder, Yugae, was doing his prayer as he always does since he comes to the shrine daily. Ever since Ranus came to save the village, everyone has been greatfull to him as they offer in prayers even feast to honor him. Yugae finished his prayer as he slowly got up and bowed to him.

Yugae: May the weather be grand and beautiful as your generosity oh great Ranus.

He slowly walked out if the shrine as he slowly made his way back home. While he was making his way home, Teoro was making his way back from the mountains as he along with a few other villagers were carrying wood.

 While he was making his way home, Teoro was making his way back from the mountains as he along with a few other villagers were carrying wood

Teoro: Hey Yugae!!

Yugae: Teoro. Said smiling. I see that you and the others are bring some wood back I see.

Teoro: Yep plus a bit more how it was up there.

Yugae: You didn't take more from the land without asking Lord Ranus did you?

Teoro: No worry's pops I did. Said as he pulled out a green gem. Before I even decided to cut the tree downs, I ask him by using this and he said it was ok as it glowed brightly.

In the village they have special gems that glow brightly should it be ok for them to take more then what they need. The green gem Teoro has was one of nature for the surrounding lands. There is also one of blue for the purity of the water, white for the weather and red for any dangers that will come to the village. Yugae looked at gem as he nodded.

Yugae: This yeas is rather fruitful for us as the harvest was great this year.

Teoro: Yeah it has. Have thank Lord Ranus for this year.

Yugae: Indeed perhaps it's fine for another Feast to honor.

Teoro: Sounds good Gramps. Said smiling.

Villager 1: Yeah just try not to do anything stupid again Teoro.

Villager 2: Especially when it comes to getting drunk now.