Chapter 7

After escaping the Capital, Aichi and Raphtalia were traveling with the other members of Night Raid back to their hideout. While they were traveling, Raphtalia was a bit worried about Y/N which Aichi noticed.

Aichi: It'll be alright. Said smiling. He can handle himself.

Raphtalia simply nodded as she was a bit scared of what happened.

They continued to travel along with making sure they were being followed. After traveling a far distance, they found a spot to relax for a moment. Once they got to the spot, the one in the armor set down Tatsumi as he had a lot of questions.

Tatsumi: Ok what the hell is going on! How are you guys in the capital! Said as he looked at Aichi and Raphtalia.

Aichi: Hehe sorry about keeping secret from you Tatsumi, but we had our reason.

Tatsumi: Reasons? What do you mean?

???: OK who the hell are you exactly!

They looked to see that it was the one with pick hair with pigtails looking at them with her arms folded.

???: Just how the hell did you know where we were going to strike!

Aichi: Well you certainly have a mouth on you short stuff. Said annoyed. Ever heard of being polite?

???: What was that!

Leone: Relax Mine. I doubt that she even knows each of us.

Aichi: Actually, I know who each of you are. Said smiling. Though I think my appearance was different from the last time we met.

Leona: Last time? Said a bit confused. What do you mean by that?

Aichi smiled as her appearance changed with her tails coming out along with her fox ears. Leona and the others were surprised while Tatsumi was speechless.

Aichi: I'm sure you recognize me now. Said as she smirked. We did take your last target before you all showed up.

Akame: So, you were the fox. Said glaring at her.

Aichi: The more correct term would be a Kitsune or Yokai fox spirit.

Mine: Just what the hell do you want teaming up with us!

Aichi: Look how we just keep moving for now. Said as she looked back. We can talk more at a safer location.

The members of Night Riad nodded in agreement.

Akame: Let's move.

Tatsumi: Hold up a minute! I still got a lot of questions here.

Aichi: Look I can answer them but not now. When we get to a safe place I'll answer your questions.

Tatsumi: O-ok.