Chapter 8

The next morning came as Y/N was training Tatsumi in some rather harsh ways.

Y/N: Move faster you idiot!! Said as he threw several large boulders at him. You have to be quick on your feet if you want to live!!!

Tatsumi was utterly scared as he continued to dodge the rocks.

Tatsumi: How the hell is this even training!!! You're trying to kill me!!

Tatsumi screamed as a very large boulder came down at him as he was barely able to dodge it.

Y/N: That's the point of this training and don't fucking complain!! Said picking up another large boulder. If you want to live then you have to move life your life depends on it cause it does!!!

Tatsumi: But I want to live!! Said running in fear for his life.

Y/N: Than dodge you brat, if you want to live!!

Tatsumi continued to run like hull avoiding the boulders that Y/N was throwing at him. Aichi and Raphtalia were watching from a distance as Aichi sighed seeing what was going on.

Aichi: I knew this was going to happen.

Raphtalia: You mean with Y/N throwing the boulders? Said a bit worried.

Aichi: Yeah. He's training isn't good for helping others as it's a bit....harsh.

Raphtalia: I-I see.

Tatsumi continued to flee for his life as Y/N chased after him as he was using his fist nearly hitting him.

Raphtalia: Um should we stop him? It looks like he's going to kill him.

Aichi: I guess so. Though I think he'll stop soon.

Y/N continued to throw punches at Tatsumi as he dodges them, nearly getting hit each time. He spun kicked Tatsumi as he was sent flying through a few trees as he landed near a rock wall. Tatsumi slowly got back up to his feet but was slammed to the ground by Y/N with his foot on his head.

Y/N: To slow. Said looking down at him. You need to be faster otherwise, you'll be dead before you could draw your next breath.

Tatsumi: Y-yeah I know but can you get off of my head. Said in pain. You're gonna crush me!

Y/N: That so? Well, I guess I can pop your head like a damn melon. Said pressing down on his head. Perhaps it'll get through your damn head about being faster if you want to survive.

Tatsumi shouted in pain as Y/N pressed his foot down on his head. Aichi grew annoyed as she quickly appeared beside him as she smacks his head.

Aichi: Will you just stop already!! Said annoyed. You're going to kill him!

Y/N looked over to Aichi for a moment before taking his foot off.

Aichi: Look I understand you're trying to help him nut this is too much for him. How you even considered something more simpler to help him.

Y/N: The enemy doesn't do some simple things like asking your name in combat. It's either kill or be killed and speed is one of the most important things to have. If he can't be fast enough, he's good as dead.

Aichi: Even so, training him doesn't mean you have to kill him.

Y/N: WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE WHAT I DO!!!! IF HE DONES'T WANT TO DIE, THEN HE NEEDS TO WORK ON HIS SPEED AND REFLEXES!!! Shouting in anger at her.