What if Deku became a villain

Chapter 3

-The next morning-

Deku woke around seven o'clock up and dressed up. A half hour later Toga knocked on his door and he opened it. "Good morning Toga-chan." he said. "'Morning" she greated. "Wanna have some breakfast? I have to do it today, if you want you can help me." she said. "Then I'd say lets go." Deku said and Toga smiled.

-After Breakfast (Dabi wasn't with it)-

"Hey, Toga do you know where Dabi is? I'm a bit worried." Deku asked. "No I don't know where he is. But don't worry." she smiled. "He is a strong guy. No one can beat him so easily." Deku sighed. "If you think so but to be sure I look in his room for he. Wanna come with me?" Deku asked. Toga just nodded and they headed to Dabis room. They knocked on the door. :"Dabi are you there? It's just us. Toga and Izuko." They entered. "Dabi?" They looked around. "Ok that's not normal Dabi never left without saying a word. I kinda get worried now to." Toga said. "Wait there is a note."

If someone read this I left for a walk this morning. Probably on some roofs of the city. I think I'll be back for breakfast.

4:36 o'clock.

-Dabi

"Should we look for him? Maybe something happend to him... I mean he is gone for a few hours now." Deku said and Toga nodded. "But before we telling Kurogiri and Shikaraki." he nodded and they left the room.

-After telling them on some roof tops-

"Ok sometimes we hang here out to chill a bit." she said and pointed in a direction. Deku nodded. "Then we better look there." he said. And they jumped form roof to roof. "Damn, he isn't there... but this is his phone... oh man this gets really worse." she said worried. "Check his phone maybe there is a hint what happened." Deku said. She checked his phone. "Ok listen carefully: The last time Dabi was online is just about 15 minutes ago. And he took a picture back then. There are two guys I think they were attacking him. Oh no, that's bad that's really really bad." Toga said a bit panicky. "Toga hold yourself. We can not lose our minds now! Does Dabi always still wears his clothes from yesterday?" Deku asked. "Your right. And why do you want to know if he is wearing the same clothes. Are you gay or something?" Toga asked confused. "No, I'm not! But I put a sender on his clothes when he showed me around." Deku explained. "Oh! But still doesn't explains why you put a sender on his clothes. But we'll talk about that later. And yes, he still wears the same clothes." she said. "Good." Deku picked his phone and localized Dabis whereabout. "Found him. Lets go!" Deku said and jumped to the next roof. "Wait! Where are we going?" Toga asked while trying to catch up with Deku. "You know the old house in Hero road? There." she gapsed. "I've been there before. We should better get Kurogiri or someone else. It's too dangerous and I didn't take wappons with me." she said. Deku stopped and looked at her. "But maybe then he isn't there anymore. If they discover the sender we can say goodbye to him." Deku said almost breathless. She sighed. "Ok but let us quick send a voice mail or an SMS." Deku nodded and Toga didn't wasted any time and as soon as she was finished they went their way to the old house.