Chapter 11

-At UA one day after the attack-

Every student was in their classroom. Class 1-A was talking about what happened at the USJ and about that Sero, Koda, Sato, Minetta and Hagakure switched schools. Katsuki wanted to be out of any discussions but everyone wanted him to take part especially Kirishima, Todoroki, Uraraka and Iida. "Leave me the fuck alone!" Bakugou said as they asked again. "C'mon bro. Why won't you join us?" Kirishima asked. "None of your business, shitty hair." he answered monotone. "Please Bakugou-kun. Your view of the attack is important too." Uraraka begged. "Fine. We got attack two teachers have bad injures and we are still god damn alive. That's my view happy now?" He said ironically. "No! Please take part you know more than we do, pleeaaasse." he sighed. "Fine." "Yes!" Uraraka said. "But!-" Uraraka's happiness sank again. "- you will all leave me for the rest of this fucking day alone. If you don't you'll all got burned!" he said. They looked at each other and then nodded. "Ok." she said. "Do you know who this green-haired-guy was?" Iida asked. "I... I do." he answered hesitatedly. "Well.... His name?" Iida asked now more curiously. In this moment Mr. Aizawa entered the classroom. "Mornig." And so started the class.

-In the lunch break-

"Hey guys let's go to the mall!" Mina suggested. "Good idea, Mina. I need some things anyway. Who else's gonna come too?" Kirishima asked. "Me!" Uraraka said. "Yeah, you can count me in too." Jiro said monotone. "Same." Kaminari said. Iida, Tsuyu, Momo and the rest nodded in agreement. Well except for... "Bakugou aren't ya coming with us?" Kirishima asked the blond. "No." Bakugou simply answered. "Why not bro? C'mon it's gonna be great." "What do you not understand in 'NO'?" Bakugou asked annoyed as he walked past Kirishima. "Please Bakugou-kun you need a distraction. You seem so upset. And going to the mall is the best distraction you can get today." Uraraka said. "I still pass." He said walking further. "If you don't want to... then we'll just drag you there." Kirishima said now following Bakugou. "Touch and you'll die!" Bakugou threated. "You won't now c'mon." Kirishima said grabbing Bakugou's arm and pulled him in the direction of the others. "Let go I'll come with you." he sighed and Kirishima let go. "Thanks bro." Kirishima said walking with him to their classmates.

-Meanwhile at the villain hideout-

"Hey, Kurogiri. I gonna go to the mall I need some things do you something too?" Deku asked him. "Well let me see... No I got everything, thank you. Maybe Shigaraki, Dabi or Toga need some things you can ask them." Kurogiri suggested. "Already asked Shigaraki and Dabi guess just Toga left. Ok later then." Deku said and walked to Toga's room. He knocked. "Toga, it's me Deku just wanted to ask you if you need something from the mall." He said. And Toga opened the door. "Yeah I need still some things can I just come with you?" she asked and Deku nodded. "Great, but don't you need a disguise? I mean they did see you as villain and what if they're there today?" she said worried. "So what? They can't fight me in a place like this you should be the one who disguise because they shouldn't now we have you in our group." he contered. "Yeah guess your right." she grabbed a brown wig and then they went to the mall.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Next week (or more) I maybe upload the first chapter of the german-vision of this story. How the next upload dates will be is there mentioned but I'll write it in chapter 12 of the english-version aswell.
Thanx for reading!!