Chapter 6

-After taking a shower

and dressed up and lunch-

Deku's eyes got covered up and Toga walked him together with Dabi anywhere. "Can I look now again?" Deku asked. "No." Dabi said. "You're not allow to see tge way. Didn't we tell you?" Toga asked. "No, you didn't. And why am I not allow to see the way?" Deku asked. "I'll cover your mouth if you're not quiet!" Dabi hissed. Toga hit Dabi. He just rolled his eyes. "The person you'll meet don't want you to know the way at first place. If the meeting goes good then your maybe allow to know the way." Toga explained. Dabi sighed while Deku just nodded and kept going. Suddenly Dabi stopped walking. Toga and Deku stopped aswell. Deku only heard that someone (probably Dabi) a door unlocked. "Ok Toga you can re-cover his eyes now." Dabi said annoyed. Toga did as told and re-covered Deku's eyes. Deku blinked with his eyes a few times. "Ok come in and meet the person." Deku gulped and then nodded. Dabi made a gesticulation for Deku to enter the room. After Deku entered the door closed and was locked again. 'What the...?' he thought as it happened. Then he turned back and walked in the center of the room. Suddenly a place in the room got highlighted. Deku turned in this direction. "Hello?" Deku asked. "Hello Midoriya-kun. I'm All for One maybe you heard that name before." Deku looked still confused at this All for One guy. "I, did. But not much.. Let me guess you are the boss and Shigaraki-san is your right hand-man, right?" after saying that he muttered a few theories. He got cut up because All for One spoke again. "Well, well, well what a clever son I have. I'm glad you decided to join the villains." All for One said looking kind of happy but it's hard to tell. 'But wait a minute. Didn't he say son..?!??! I'M HIS SON?!?!?' "That...that can't be....m-my father left me and my mom when I was two... That can't be." Deku whispered his hands on his head. "I know it was hard and I understand if you won't belive me but it's true." All for One tried to explain calmly but it didn't work so well. "So you were watching... Disrepairing and then just watching who I grew up... Leaving and still know when something is wrong... But then still...still not comming to help.. How can you be so reckless? Why did you left us? Why..*sob*.. Why?" he cried out. "My son I can't tell you everything yet. I'll explain everything later I promise.." he said at walked up to Deku. "Understand even just a little at the day I left got my parents killed. But before that happened we were talking on the phone. Then a scream and then a voice that said:'Damn the guy isn't even here.. Hn, whatever. He'll show up soon enough. If he finds this out'. That broke my heart and I went to the town of my parents. I stayed a few more days found the guys and killed those as they called themself 'heros'. That's why I turned evil and never came back..because I knew you always wanted to be a hero and a good father shouldn't ruin the dreams of his son." Deku just nodded sadly. "I think I'm able to understand now." All for One smiled at him. "And you do have a special ability you are the only one who could handle more than one quirk. And I can give you as many quirks as you want but for now you still have to train a bit more, ok?" Deku hugged his old man and nodded with a smirk. "You know what dad? You should take me to the dark side earlier." he let go and All for One nodded. "Maybe this will disappoint you a bit... but we'll send a guy your age at the UA and he'll get us information." Deku looked as said a bit disappointed. "Who?" he asked. "His name is Denki Kaminari and he has an electro quirk." Deku nodded. "Till the day for the exam he'll train with you, Toga and maybe Dabi and Shigaraki. I'll give you your quirk soon so you'll learn how to control it." Deku nodded. "Have a nice day I'll see you soon." All for One said and Deku left the room. "How was it Toga asked after Deku closed the door behind him. "Good I guess." she smiled. "That's nice to hear. Ok let's head back." "Wait where is Dabi?" Deku asked looking around. "He already left because ge was bored. So I waited here." she explained and started walking. "Hey, wait up!" he said walking up to her.