Chapter 10

Katsuki couldn't believe what he just saw. The green-haired villain, who he fairly sure was Deku, just tried to shoot All Might. A stone barrier had stopped it, also blocking the number one hero from the view of the students, thanks to Cementoss. He blinked in horror and as they were escorted out of USJ, he felt Todoroki looking at him. Police came and the injured were given attention.

Teachers and students milled around, talking quietly about what happened. There were mostly just minor injuries, only Aizawa and Thirteen with major ones, but almost every student had some sort of injury. Katsuki had taking pain killers for the head ache, and a few other students had parts of them wrapped in bandages. He honestly hadn't paid attention to what was happening to the others, too focused on sorting out what the hell just went down. Police asked students questioned, but he had turned away from them with a growl.

While Katsuki was sitting away from the others, quiet and thinking it all over, Todoroki walked over and sat down next to him. Neither understood why exactly he did, or why he particularly cared about the explosive blonde. But Todoroki found himself just sitting there, watching his feet and trying to think of what to say. Katsuki was hunched over, elbows placed on his knees as he wrung his fingers together. Small explosions sparked on his palms, almost like a nervous habit than preparation for a fight. Todoroki dug the toe of one of his boot into the ground a little, and drummed his fingers on the bench they were sitting on.

"If that's Deku..." Katsuki started, muttering out his thoughts. "Something went really wrong with him."

"Hmm..." Todoroki hummed, encouraging the blonde to continue.

"Dammit," Katsuki grumbled, clenching his hands into fist and pressing them to his fist—explosions stopping. "This is messing with my head."

"If it is him," Todoroki started, slow and careful so he didn't set the blonde off into a fit of rage. "And you knew him, then think about it... would there be a reason for him to be a villain."

"Hel-" Katsuki snapped, but caught himself. His mind went back to the sludge incident right after he started speaking. He dug the heels of his palms into his temples and groaned.

After the incident was over and before Izuku was claimed missing, the green-haired boy never left his house. Katsuki had went over a few times, forced by his mom, but Izuku's mother just turned him away saying that the other boy wasn't feeling good—wasn't up to it today, whatever "it" was. He didn't know what happened, not a real idea besides he got scolded by a few heroes. That didn't seem like something that would stop Izuku, considering everything he's fought to stand strong with his ideas.

Todoroki watched as Katsuki started grumbling to himself. He looked back at the other students, most sitting down now. Another person, probably a police man, walked up and announced that they'd be taken back to the UA building shortly. Students stood up and started following him to the bus. Todoroki looked back at the blonde as he stood up. Katsuki didn't seemed to have heard the officer.

"Hey," Todoroki said. Katsuki lowered his hands and raised an eyebrow at him, daring him to do something. Todoroki just kept his face blank and turned back to face where the others were walking. "We're heading back to UA."

Katsuki glanced around at the other students all moving before huffing and standing himself. Todoroki started walking after he had made sure the blond was following him, and walked after the other students. Katsuki grumbled cursed under his breath and crossed his arms. There were three too many blanks in the story he was putting together in his mind.

-Back at the villain base-

"Hey, Deku-kun~ Did it go well?" Toga asked. He smirked. "Of course we almost killed All Might, Eraserhead and Thirteen." "That sounds amazing. Ano, Deku.. Do you have any blood for me?" She asked. "Oh I almost forgot. Thanks for remainding me.-" he grabbed in his pocket and handed Toga two glasses with blood. "-Here you go Toga-chan." Toga's eyes widened by the blood. She hugged him really tightly. "Toga.. can't... breath." Deku groaned. "Oh sorry my bad." Deku smiled at her as she released him. "Thank you veeeerrrrrry much. May I ask from who is that blood?" She asked curiously. "Well, let's say it belongs to an old friend." She nodded. "And the other?" "This is from Shoto Todoroki, y'know son of the number two 'hero'." he said and Toga nodded again. "You know what?" she asked he looked at her curiously. "I can finally show you my quirk!" She said happily. "Wow finally but before you do that I'll need my notebook, 'kay?" "Deku I'm sorry but I took it already from your room." she said quietly. "Later why you were in my room and it's this time ok Toga. But only this time." she nodded and handed him his notebook over. "Ok let's see it Toga!" he said excited. She nodded and drank a bit of the blood Bakugou's glass. "Ohh~ sweet!" she said and then transformed into Bakugou. "Wow that is really and I mean really amazing, Toga-chan!" she giggled. "Thanks. How does he act normaly? I wanna be in his role a bit.." he smiled after he noted something. "Well he is veeerryy agressiv, yells always and is mean." Toga thought a bit then said with Bakugou's voice. "I'M GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU LOSERS!!!!! HaHAHAha!" she laughed. Deku got a little scared a got a bit back. "That is sooo scary to me, ya know. If you would know then that was really alike." she giggled then transformed back. "Better like this?" she asked. "Much better." He took some notes about Toga's quirk and the rest of the day he was in his room taking notes about others quitk, technics, personality, limits and stuff like this.

A/N:
Soon I'll be uploading the german vision of this ff. I'll try to update both every weekend if not every second weekend.

Thanks for reading it till now.