Chapter 14

As Deku woke up he was laying on his bed. He sat up, looked around and recognized Toga. Her head rested on the bed and she seemed pretty tired. He smiled. "Good morning, Toga." he whispered not caring whether she heard it or not.

"M...Mor..ning..." he whispered sleepy. She slowly got up and smiled. "Finally... You're finally awake.... I waited so looong.." she pouted. "Sorry, Toga. But thanks for waiting... How long was I out?" he asked and held his head.

"About 19 hours.... Or 18?" she muttered. "What?! So long?!" he shouted. "Yeah... How are you feeling?" she asked. "I feel... Actually pretty normal. And you waited that long?"

"Mmhhmm.." she responded. Suddenly lightning with memories came through his head:

'Wow, we finally got someone cute in our league!'

''Hey Dabi! Wanna help me kill somebody?' Dabi smiled at her 'of course! Let's go!''

'Come on Shiggy. You gotta use chapsticks once in a while!'

'What the..?' Deku looked at Toga. She still smiled tiredly. "Did you saw that?" he asked. "Saw what? What do you mean?" he layed his chin between his fingers. 'So it's one of this quirks, huh? Memory....' he tought. "Nothing. I was just confused." he said.

"Oh okay. Which quirks did you get by the way?" she asked. "Memory and.... uh.... and.... Sorry I can't remember the second one.." he replied. "Okay that's fine. Uhmmm... Deku do you know that one of your eyes is red?" she asked. "Huh? No, I have two emerald-green eyes." she put a tiny mirror out of her pocket. "What the-!!!" 'No!! I have to GREEN eyes not one blody-red and one emerald-green!! What happened?!?!' Deku yelled in his mind.

He looked back at Toga. "Toga can you please excuse me for 10 minutes? I need to talk to someone.." he pleased. She nodded. "I can get you a tea if you want you seem stressed right now. How about jasmine?" "Thanks that'd be great." she smiled and left the room.

He grabbed his phone and called his father. "Good morning, my son have you rested well?" a voice greeted. "Morningandyeahkinda..haha.. Whyismylefteyenotgreenanymore?"

Deku almost yelled in the phone.

"Calm down, son. I can't understand you when you talk so fast. But it seems like something happened. So again and slower." AfO ordered.

Izuku took a deep breath. "Sorry... First of all my memory-mind-reading-quirk works. Second my left eye isn't in the color it used to be... It's in a bloody-red.... And last what's the second quirk you gave me?" he explained.

"The second quirk is copy. And fantastic that your quirk works! But that's with your eye... That's something I can't explain..." he said.

"Oh... Okay thanks..." Izuku muttered. "Did your eye affected you in anyway till now?" AfO asked. "No, not till now... Maybe it resemblances something? Like...like... Bloodlust?" Izuku suggested.

"Could be... Or maybe rage and hatred? Do you feel any bloodlust, rage or hatred right now?" AfO asked.

"No bloodlust, no hatred, no rage. I' just a bit stressed but other than that.. Nothing..." Deku replied.

"Mhhm... I start research on that case. Is that all?" he asked.

"No, that's it. Thank you." Deku replied and hung up.

A few minutes later Toga came in with a hot tea cup. "Thank you, Toga." he nipped a bit on the tea.

"No prob! Do you know more now?" she asked. "No... But I'll find out." he said. "That's the spirit! Are you hungry? We're having breakfast in ten minutes." she said.

He smiled. "That'd be great! Just let me quick change and I'll be there in five."

"Okay~" she said and hopped out the room.

4 minutes and 59.99999999991 seconds later

"Deku~ your one second to late~" Toga groaned. "Are you serious?!" he yelled.

"Oh well let's go."

He just grabbed an eyepatch and covered with it his red-eye.

After breakfast because I'm lazy af

"So you finally got your quirk? What can you do?" Dabi asked. "I can copy others' quirk and I can read peoples' mind."

"Nice... But you didn't read mine, did you?" he asked. "No why would I?"

"I don't know..." he replied.

'Who's that?! Why does Tomura bring him here?!'

'"Babe, I'm killing wanna come with me?" "Sure..." Tomura answered.'

'I'm sorry, mom... But I can't live like this... I want to become someone else.'

'"STOP IT! He's not ready for this!!" "Of course he is. Move aside!" "Please... Don't...! Don't.. Leave me!"'

'I'm sorry mom.... Shoto.. Fuyumi... Natsuo... But I can't stay like this... I' sorry...'

'Not again.' Deku thought. "By the way..." Dabi began. "Shigaraki wants to analys some quirk datas he got."

Deku sighed. "When?" he asked annoyed. Dabi looked on hi watch. "Five minutes."

He heavily sighed again. "Can you train with me after it?" Toga asked. He nodded. "Yaaay!!!" she cheered.

Deku then left to get some papers for his analysis with Shigaraki.

____________________________________
A/N: God not like it was before but I tried my best. Hop you liked that chaptre.