Chapter 4

-

Dabi at 4 o'clock-

'Ohman that was a sleepless night' he thought. 'The last time it was like this when Shoto got burned and I was afraid Dad would do this to me, Natsou or Fuyumi too. Man this Midorya guy drives me crazy. Although he hasn't to do with anything of that. Man, what a pain. I think I'll take a walk to clear my head.' he got up. 'But I'll better leave a note just in case.' so he wrote a note and left the house quietly. He got to the place where he usually claers his head or hangs out with Toga. 'I'm kinda hungry. No wonder I haven't had dinner. Well near here is a café. Amd till now no one knows that I'm a villain and I took money with me. Well then lets go.' So he headed to the café which is called 'Black cat'. He entered it and bought a coffee and a bagel with salat, ham, a tomato and cheese. After that he got back to his hang-out-place. He ate his bagel and drank some coffee. But suddenly he noticed something. 'What's going on down there? What are these guys doing?' he thought to himself. He took some pictures quietly so they don't notice. But suddenly he heard someone behind him he turned around and two guys attacked him he tried to defended himself without using his quirk but got knock out. As he woke up again he was in a old house. He was tied to a mast. 'Ok think where the hell am I?' "Hey, where am I and what do you want from me? What did I do? And who are you?" Dabi shouted to the guys he discovered. "Ah he's awake again. Well let me explain: We are heros and you are a villain that's why we knocked you out and draged you here." the guy explained. "Sorry to interrupt your imaginationis but I'm not a villain. But I am a quirk user." The guys looked confused. "Then where did you get these scars? I mean only villains have some like this." he said and the other guy nodded. Dabi sighed. "I burned myself on a mision my father gave me at this time I couldn't control my quirk as well as I do now. Does this answer your question?" The guys just looked even more confused. "Can you free me now again?" Dabi said annoyed. "Of corse, I'm, sorry." he stepped towards Dabi. "Wait a minute... Who is your father?" 'Damn it. What should I say now?' Dabi thought. "My father died a few years ago." Dabi said and acted sad. "Oh.. I'm sorry." he freed him. "Ok gotta go it's almost 12." Dabi said and left. But suddenly one of the guys attacked him. "What the hell?" Dabi asked. And dodged the attack. "I know you your Endeavors son. Touya Todoroki!" the guy said while still attacking him. 'Man, this isn't my day.' he thought. "What are you talking about? My name's not Touya. I'm Lorenc. Lorenc Midoriya." he lied. "I won't belive you, you bastard!" so they kept fighting.

-Meanwhile: Toga and Deku

arrived there-

"Didn't expect that." She said. Landing on the roof looking to Dabi. "Me neither. Should we help him?" Deku asked. Then he took a closer look on the guys and realized one of them was responsible for the death of his mother. "Hey, Toga." Toga looked at Deku. "What is it?" she asked. "When you transformed in another persons body can you use the quirk from the guy? And the guy who's attacking Dabi is responsible for the death of my mother." Deku said and norrowed his eyes. Toga was a bit shocked. "I'm sorry but I can't use the quirk from someone else." "Ok." Deku said a bit disappointedly. "Oh but here is a brick. I could throw it against this guy." Deku smirked and nodded. "Then what are you waiting for?" Toga nodded and throw the brick. And it hit the guy! "Nice." Deku said. Dabi looked confused at the now on the floor laying guy. Then he looked up and saw Toga and Deku. "What the hell guys!!?? It allmost hit me!!" Dabi yelled at them. Toga giggeled. "Good morning, Dabi! And you're welcome for saving you!" she shouted back. Deku just smiled and asked. "Are you alright, Dabi? What happened?" "I'm fine now. And these guys thought I'm a villain... Well only the guy who Toga knocked out." Toga giggeled again. "But one questions. How did you find me?" Dabi asked. "Well.." Deku started. "I put a sender on your clothes. Hehe. Sorry." Deku said. "What!?? Where? You'll take it off, now!" Dabi yelled. "Yeah. Yeah. Ok calm down.. Be greatfull I did. I'll take it off when we're back at the bar." Dabi sighed. "Ok, fine. Let's go then." So they headed back to the bar.