Chapter 13

-

At the villain base-

"Ah Deku, good that you're here." Kurogiri greeted. "Did something happened?" Deku asked. "Not really just our boss needs you. He's waiting in your room. And where is Himiko-san?" Deku looked confused. "I thought she's here. Some hero-kids discovered me so I wrote her a message to leave soon." Deku explained. "She hasn't arrived yet. Maybe she hasn't read the message yet." Kurogiri mumbled. "I'll better call her." Kurogiri nodded. Deku took his phone and tried to call Toga. 'Please...get the call...' Deku thought worried. Toga didn't answered the phone call. "She doesn't answer her phone. What now?" Deku asked. "You didn't put a sender on Toga, did you?" Kurogiri asked. "Uhm you're clever. I did but please don't tell her she would kill me. But first I'll locate her phone's whereabout then her sender's." he said grabbing a bag on the corner of the bar. He took his laptop out and first located as said her phone and then her sender. Different whereabouts.

He gave Kurogiri the coordinates and they teleported first to Togas handy took it and then a few streets before Togas whereabout. Deku put one earbut in his ear so he could easily and quickly contact Kurogiri. He walked to her whereabout before that building he stopped and looked through a window. He could see Toga tied on a chair and her eyes got covered aswell. He also saw to guys in black in the background talking to eachother. He immediately recognized the persons. The taller was the one who killed his mother and the other the guy who kidnapped Dabi. "Kurogiri you hear me? Toga is in the middle of the old building tied on a chair. Two guys in the background. Number one Dabi's kidnapper, number two my mother's murder. First teloport one my sign Toga out of this. And when those guises are in the middle of the room teleport them. Got that?" Deku ordered. "Got it." Kurogiri answered. "Ok now teleport Toga." Deku said. Not even a second later a black-purple swirl appeared in front of Toga and two seconds later the swirl and she disappeared. The guy in the background looked at each other. Then slowly walked in the middle of the room. "Send them to a prison. Now!" Kurogiri did as told and send them away. "Good. Thanks Kurogiri. Would you please bring me to the base back?" Deku asked politically. "Of course." A swirl appeared in front of Deku and he walked through it. Back at the villain base Deku untied Toga from the chair. "Thanks Deku-kun and thanks Kurogiri." she said smiling while hugging Deku. "You're welcome. How did they get you?" Kurogiri asked. "I was guard off when they caught me. I guess they were just simple kidnapper. I felt unconscious when I woke up I was tied up on a chair my eyes covered. That's how." she explained. "Ok. I'm glad you're okay now." Deku said hugging her tighter. "By the way how did you find me?" she asked while letting go of Deku. "We...we tracked your phone." "Really? But it wasn't in my pocket when I got kidnapped. You're hiding something, don't you?" she asked. He sighen grabbed back of her huddy and pulled a small sender away. "I don't know if I should be angry or greatfull? I guess I'm greatful. But only when we are on an attack or shopping! Understood?" She said serious. Deku laughed nervously. "Ok, ok. Understood." She smiled. "Ok, Deku someone is still waiting for you." Kurogiri said. "Oh right I forgot. See ya later." Deku said walking to his room. He knocked and entered it. "I'm sorry for kept you waiting." he apologied. "Oh it's fine, my son. Today I wanted to give you your quirk because I know you are one of not many persons who can take more than just one quirk." All for One said. Deku nodded. "Which quirk will you give me?" Deku asked curious. "A copy-quirk and memory. With your memory quirk can you see all the memories a person ever had. Even dreams, strategies, secrets or wishes. But you can only use it that if someone replies to you or if you touche them. The best part is that they don't even relize when you use it. But you need a strong will and mental strength. You can use your copy-quirk when you touch someone then you can use the person's quirk for about an hour. But if you get some of their blood then you can use it longer how long is unknown but you're a smart boy so you'll figure it out." he nodded again. "After I gave you your quirks you might faint." "Right." Deku said and stepped forward. All for One layed his hand on top of the boy. His hand suddenly began to glow then Deku got unconscious.