Chapter 15

-With the UA-students

after that mall incident-

Bakugou sat on a table alone eating his luch thinking about how he could capture Deku. "Are you alright, Bakugou-kun?" A sweet voice pulled him out of his thoughts. "Huh?" he looked up to face her. "The heck you want, round face?" he grunted. Uraraka looked at him and could tell that he thought about Deku again. She placed herself opposite of Bakugou. "I'm sorry I didn't want to distract your thoughts. And I'm worried about you since this Deku-guy showed up you're acting wierd. I know I don't know you so long and well but it's true!" Uraraka said looking him direct in the eyes. He sighed. "Well I know that nerd since I was three years old. Although we weren't exactly friends. We kinda came along together. For two and a half month he disappeared. Now he shows up kills almost with his gang three pros and some of our classmates. What in the world is wrong with him? Anyways be changed my whole character... He'll pay with his fucking life!" Bakugou grunted. She gulped but then sighed. "Why not first capture him get information about this league and then you can kill him? How does this sounds?" she offered with a smile reached out for his hand. "Tch.. Yor way to soft but fine. As long as I'm the one who kills that damn nerd." he grabbed her hand with a kinda happiness. After they finished their lunch they headed to their class.

-After hero-class-

"So what are you gonna do the rest of the day?" Kirishima asked Bakugou who was now in a better mode. "I still need a few things for coocking this evening. And I gotta do my homework." Bakugou replied keeping his gaze on his phone. "You can cook? Reall good?" Kirishima asked fascinated. Bakugou nodded still lokking at his phone. "You can come and try it if you want. But you'll pay for the stuff I need." Bakugou suggested with a smirk finally looking at his classmate. He returned the gaze. "Deal man!" he said. Bakugou nodded and then asked:"What do you want? I think my tast is a kinda to spicy to you." "Hmmm... That's kinda hard..." Kirishima mumbled. "Well you have time till we get to the next shopping place." Bakugou said walkung with his classmate to it. After a while Kirishima suggested //  \\ Bakugou agreed and they bought the stuff. After they arrived at Bakugou's place he began to cook. After an half hour it was done. "Adatekimasu." they said and began to eat. "Wow, Bakugou this is delicious! How and where did you learn that?" Kirishima asked amazed. "I never really liked the food my parents cooked me so I did it myself from the cookbooks we have. Since then I was the one who cookes. I can borrow you one cookbook if you want." Bakugou suggested. "Really that would be great thanks man!" Kirishima replied with a cute smile. 'You are the manliest man and best cook I've ever met!' he thought.

-Back at the villain base-

Deku and Shigaraki finished quirk analyzing and Deku started train with Toga on his copy quirk. "Imagine if I'd copy your quirk and another quirk for example... Dabi's I could look like him if I have his blood and I'd have his quirk." Deku told her. "Right! Wow, Deku that'd be amazing. And besides you can either touch the person or drink the person's blood and I need to drink their blood. It would be a win-win combination for you." She spoke. Deku nodded. "So if I alway have some blood from you with me I can easily transform into another person with quirk. It would be easier to hide that someone is gone or kidnapped because I could be there playing them, besides I can read their minds so I know how they act. Man, so combined we could be unstoppable!" he laughed. "So the only thing we need is their blood." Toga said evilly. Deku nodded then looked on his watch. "Oh didn't Kurogiri want to meet up with everyone?" "Damn it your right. How much time have we left?" she asked. "About twenty minutes. Better get ready now!" he said in a rush. She nodded and they ran to their room to get ready.

-20 minutes later at the meeting-

"Listen carefully I'm only gonna say this once. So Deku will went together with someone else to the UA-sports-festival that's in about a week. He'll analys the students again as well as the B-E classes." he explained annoyed. "While the two doing this some guys want to join our league. I want the rest to keep an eye on them. So the important stuff was said. Who wants to go with Deku?" Shigaraki asked. Toga's finger got immediately up. "Me! Me! Me! Please lemme go, Shiggy!" she begged. He sighed (not alone the rest too). He turned to Deku. "Is that okay with you?" he asked. "It is. Besides Toga looks like a normal quirk-user not really like a villain. So I guess she is the best choice." he explained. Shigaraki nodded. "Alright Toga'll come with-" "Thanks Shiggy!" said Toga happily, he sighed again. "And by the way Sensei said he wanted to meet you after this meeting." Deku looked up again and nodded. "That's it you all dismissed!" Everyone nodded stood up and left the bar and Deku headed his way to his father's room.