The Vow

"I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness, and to have the patience that love demands.

To speak when words are needed, and to share the silence when they're not.

To agree to disagree on red velvet cake.

And to live within the warmth of your heart, and always call it home. "

"I vow to fiercely love you, in all your forms, now and forever.

I promise to never forget that this is a once-in-a-lifetime love.

And to always know in the deepest part of my soul, that no matter what challenges might carry us apart, that we'll always find the way back to each other. "

It's cheesy, it's romantic, it's lovely, it is love and it is also a movie line lol.

This is from a movie called "The vow" by Michael Sucsy. I liked the movie but this isn't a movie review so I'll just be quoting all the great lines from it...

Go have a watch if you want!

Here's more:

"My theory is that these moments of impact, these flashes of high intensity that completely turns our lives upside down, actually end up defining who we are. "

"The thing is, each one of us is the sum total of every moment that we've ever experienced, with all the people we've ever known. And it's these moments that become our history. Like our own personal greatest hits of memories that we play and replay in our minds over and over again. "

"I think you have to try and fill the holes. You can still decide you want a different life, but if you don't at least open yourself up to remembering, I'm afraid you're gonna live in fear of your own past. "

"How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away? "

"I chose to stay with him for all the things that he had done right and not to leave him for the one thing that he had done wrong. I chose to forgive him. "

"A moment of impact whose potential for change has ripple effects far beyond what we can predict, sending some particles crashing together making them closer than before, while sending others spinning off into great ventures landing where you never thought you'd find them. You see, that's the thing about moments like these. You can't, no matter how hard you try, control how they're gonna affect you. You just gotta let the colliding particles land where they may and wait until the next collision. "

"You accepted me for who I am, and not for what you wanted me to be. "