Chapter 5

Olly, hand in hand with Jaymi slowly wondered off down their hall and into the bathroom where Jaymi began to run the bath water.

"Babe do you actually know what time it is?" Olly broke the silence. Jaymi checked his watch as he took it off.

"Its only 8:30 so we have hours before we're going to mums.

"Why are we up so early? What is this?" Olly chuckled. Both boys disrobed themselves and got into the bath. Jaymi stepped in first and sat at one end then Olly followed sitting at the other. They both laid next to each other laughing and just generally talking.

"I've just realized, I haven't had a proper hug from you since you've got back" Olly looked at Jaymi disheartened.

"Well come hear then you daft bugger." Jaymi replied jokingly.  With that Olly sat on Jaymi wrapping his legs around jaymis waste and his arms around his neck. They kissed passionately, both sat tightly wrapped with each others body's. Olly nuzzled into jaymis neck and they stayed in the same position for a good 10 minutes before Jaymi spoke up.

"Baby your shaking are you okay?"

"Im freezing Jay, but i don't wanna let go, ive missed you."

"Lets shower, because im cold too and then we can snuggle in our towel for a few minutes before we have to get ready."

"Sounds like the perfect plan to me." Olly undid his tight grip on Jaymi and Stood up pulling his boy with him. He then turned the shower on and washed each other off, once they'd done Jaymi stepped out of the bath and grabbed a giant towel from the shelves, Olly stepped into Jaymis arms as jaymi wrapped them both up in the giant towel.

"Um Jaymi"

"Whats wrong?" Jaymi asked concerned.

"We didn't think this through, we cant walk upstairs in this towel, one of us will trip or we Will flash Sian and babe that isn't cool." Both boys shrieked with laugher as Olly stepped out of the towel.

"Fine then, Mr Killjoy, I'll be in this one and we can cuddle again when we're upstairs." Jaymi picked the nearest towel and lobbed it at Olly, nearly knocking him over.

"Thanks a bunch, You prick!" Olly snatched the towell up off the floor and stormed off up the stairs towards their bedroom. Jaymi stood gutted, why the hell is olly being like that when two seconds before he was giggling in his arms. Then Jaymi remembered just how fragile Olly was. He ran up the stairs and straight to Olly who was sat on the edge of their bed.

"Sorry baby, i forgot how unsteady you were on your feet at the minute and i just didn't think." Jaymi sat down next to Olly and put his arm around him, forcing Olly to lean into Jaymis body.

"It's a fucking towel  jaymi, a beach towel, that felt like you threw a brick at me, I can't cope with messing around at the moment, I dont wanna be pushed over like some scrawny kid in a playground."

"You make it sound like i'd deliberately hurt you, I forgot just how ill you were last night because i was focused on the now, sorry if i'd rather you be better!" Jaymi took his arm from around olly and moved to his side of the bed to check his phone. The room fell into silence.