O.N.E

"April! You hear a feminine shout from across the room. It was your mom's voice trying to wake you up for college. You indolently turn towards where the clock is kept and it shows 7:00 AM. You sigh and think of what today's regime might be. 15 minutes later, you hear your mom's stern voice again. Apparently, you have dozed off again.

Now you get up without a moment's hesitation getting convinced that your mom might be the best alarm than your alarm clock. A notification pops up in your phone. When you check it, the message is from a fav person of yours.

"Meet you and the jamless guy near the park by 8:15AM", messaged Namjoon. Your face brightened upon reading the message and start to freshen up feeling enthusiastic about meeting him. Breakfast was the usual- Eggs, Sausage,Bread and Coffee. You finish it while reading your fav novel- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

"Mum! Am leaving a bit early, Namjoon will be meeting me at the park. Her face darkens instantly and you realise what you've said. "Don't worry mum, we won't go anywhere near the lake", you assure her while millions thoughts flow in your mind. You shove them aside.

You soon depart and walk down the neighborhood while listening to music since it's just 15 mins to the destination. While walking, across the street you notice someone in a hood, fully clothed in black and walking while facing down. What's more prominent is that he has a patterned cut on his left hand.

You sense a familiar hint of nervousness and anxiety.He just passes without being bothered by your presence. After few minutes, you see Namjoon who apparently, is soo engrossed in reading a novel that he doesn't even remove his gaze from the book.

"Joonie!" You shout while hurrying towards him. But you trip on a rock and fall flat on your stomach in such a way that you face a tree which is just few feet away. With gradual clear vision , you find the same hooded figure who walked past few minutes ago, standing behind the tree who looks like he's staring at you.

 With gradual clear vision , you find the same hooded figure who walked past few minutes ago, standing behind the tree who looks like he's staring at you

Namjoon hurries forward putting aside his novel to help you stand on his feet.

"April! Are you Okay?" his voice sounds concerned. "Am good, Thanks" you reply and you brush the dirt off your clothes. However, your gaze shifts towards the tree again, this time on one standing there. Your heart races. "Anyways, where's Jimin?" You ask him forgetting about the incident. "He'll be here soon.......Oh! There he is!" He points behind you. You turn and......

-------------------------------------------------
Hello guys....this the first time am writing a story..please do pardon me for any mistakes and assist me .
Thank you!😘