F.O.U.R

"They were humans once" he murmers darkly. Everyone looks too confused and surprised to react.

He continues"Around three decades ago, a wealthy and well known landlord with his family famously known as the "Min Family" used to reside in a majestic bungalow, the location of which in the present day is the park where you guys just went.
It all started when the landlord married a woman of his liking and typically, it was against his parents's will. Naturally, his parents tried to oppose but was left in vain and hence, they parted ways permanently.On the other hand, the woman considered herself as an elite one. As time flew by, they were blessed with Twin boys. Unfortunately they were Co-joined from hips which became critical to operate and separate them.
Inspite of this outrageous situation, both the parents loved them equally. However, the most devastated and effected was the mother. Her habits and perspective changed eventually. She tend to become aggressive and rude towards others except her children. She got into the delusion that the society was judging her, as if she's sinned. Few years later, as the kids grew, they developed interest in various activities. One of them had immense zest in music. He quickly learned and absorbed everything in music" Hosoek pauses to see if you all are listening and sure enough, all of you listen with great concentration, such high that probably was not utilized during classes or studies.

"So, slowly he started to gain recognition for his natural talent. His twin brother, however was good in writing, but was always compared to his counterpart brother.

A pang of jealousy and hurt always used to hit him, as he agreed too that his brother was way better. Their parents were finally happy for them that they were achieving inspite of their condition. So, they decided to operate them as they attained an age to do soo. As assumed, unfortunately something went wrong post operation. The twin who was into writing disappeared with no trace. The matter was looked into with great detail but resulted in no hope.

His mother who could not withstand the harsh reality and developed Fregoli Syndrome, a rare disorder in which a person holds a delusional belief that different persons are in fact a single person who changes appearances and thus, started to treat any kid as her lost son."

Whoa,that's creepy" you say finally, "So, what were the twin's names?" You ask.

"The one interested in Music was called Min Yoongi. Strangely, the other kid's name was never known" Hosoek speaks while eating Hamburger.

"What happened to the parents?" Asks Jungkook shyly. "Well, I reckon the father died eventually, the mother lost it, so dunno what happened to her" he replies in between while gulping Sprite.

The bell rings indicating the end of lunch break. "Oh no! You still didn't tell the correlation between this and oranges" Jimin says nudging Hosoek.

"Am busy the whole day today, how about tomorrow guys?" Hosoek asks while clearing his plate
Everyone feels disappointed but still looks forward too. "See ya" he waves and runs.

*********

All your lectures are done and now you're walking back to your house. You mom greets you when you reach. "So how was your day?" She asks you sweetly.
"Great" you reply back. Suddenly a thought strucks your mind and you decide to ask her.

"Mom, do you know anything about the "Min Family"? "

Her jaw drops and looks horrified. "How do you know about this" she almost shouts.
"Err..just heard from someone. .why..what happened mom?"
Having worn a sad expression, she turns her back to you and says

"I was Min Yoongi's mother"......

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
My exam just got over so am all free ...Hope the Chapter's good enough 😳