E.I.G.H.T

The man lifts his hoods. You stare at him unassuringly.
"Min Yoongi?".
"Don't go to your house yet, please come with me for a moment" The man says with a deep voice. He takes your hand and tries taking you along. You irritatingly push him.

"First things first, Are you really Min Yoongi?" You ask sharply
He hesitates at first but gives out a mumbled 'Yes'.
"Great! You decided to show up too early!" You blurt out sarcastically.
"It is not what it is!" He replies calmly.
"No excuses!" You bash out, slowly tears hindering your vision.

After a moment's argument and reconcile, you decide to walk with him to his destination.
"Where're you taking me?" You ask irritatingly
"To the park" Yoongi says
****
Perplexed, you find yourself sitting in the safer side of the park with your supposedly elder bruvver who appeared for the first time in forever.

"No one comes to this park anymore. It's a good thing as I don't want town people recognizing me". He says politely.
You do not reply instead you stare at him.

"Alright,the reason I didn't visit you years back was I too, developed Fregoli syndrome after my brother's demise. But, my symptoms were extreme and worse. I felt as though I was haunted by my late brother".

"I came to this town for a few days about 10 yrs back, but I had a terrible relapse" He sighs as though remembering every bit.

"Also , I wanted to escape the reality by making music for which I was finally getting recognition".

"So that's that" He concludes " I know it may seem implausible, but I needed lot of time unfortunately, soo long that I met my sister who's doing graduation already!" He replies with a sad smile.

This time, you stare at him with a good side of probity.
"I quite understand, it's alright"
After an exchange of silence, you speak up.
"So, you're a producer?"
"Yes, I sing, rap and compose as well, although I dance at times" he replies, the last 3 words grudgingly.
"Man! That's lit!"

You both gladly discourse on making of a song. From emphasizing on an accent to upbeats, you guys have a productive conversation on the A-Z of music's do's and don'ts. Maybe having a brother who's a music freak is awesome and crazy at the same time!

"This suits my taste, Yoongi!" You say when he plays out a rhythmic beat with a fast tempo from his phone.
"We'll, thanks! Also I don't go by the name 'Yoongi' there!"
"It's AGUSTD"
"Dude, it's dope!" You chuckle looking at him.

Just then, you guys hear a shriek from the interiors of the park.
"Maybe someone's stuck there?" Yoongi replies hesitantly.
Your minds being similar, you both instantly get up and head in.
You go past the well and into the never explored region- The ruins of the once famous Mon family mansion.

"Nostalgic" he simply says.

The mansion,once massive, now looked like an old, full of moss, half demolished house with shattered windows which almost gave you a haunted house vibes.
When you reach the backyard, towards the end lay a hastily made gravestone which bore words inscribed in black "R.I.P Min Yeong Chan"

Min Yoongi watches the stone sadly until he gets distracted with muffled screams few yards away.
After an approx 500m walk, you reach the tip of highly eutrophic lake.

"Isn't this the cursed lake?" You say with a taut face.
"Is that what it's called?" Yoongi says tensioning up.

Right then, the cry becomes prominent towards the right side of the river and both reach there.

To your and Yoongi's horror, a lifeless body floats mercilessly by the edge of the river and looked like he was dead just a day back.
Because of the current in the lake, the body rolls, thereby the face being visible.
You gasp in shock and cover your mouth.

The body is the brother of your's and Yoongi's - Min Yeong Chan.