S.E.V.E.N

Few minutes later, you get up and look at yourself in the mirror only to find yourself smiling broadly. Maybe it's stress or hallucination or maybe both leading to a mere ephialtes. You shake away horrific thoughts and get ready as you have a casual meet with Hosoek.
******************

You finally arrive at Hosoek's dance class. You still hear the loud thuds sending vibrations round the floor and music,turned up high.

So the class hasn't concluded yet...
You check your watch - 10:50 AM
*Another 10 mins to go*

Hoseok's passion in dance always inspired and intrigued you, Namjoon and Jimin. Wanting to catch a glimpse of more of it, you go inside the room not disturbing Hosoek and watch the practice from behind.

Hosoek and his team had such great synchrony  and  pattern. The synchronization increased by the hoodies they were wearing. Jet black hoodie with bold white letters read 'NEURON' in the middle.

10 minutes flies soo fast when you enjoy something immensely! Hosoek notices you and comes running to you with a cheery smile.
"April! You're here already! You should've told me if you came early!" He says while giving you a fist bump.

"I didn't wanted you to loose your focus and I was soo mesmerized and immersed!" You acknowledge merrily.
"Also, Is your team's name 'NEURON'?" You ask.
"Yup, our troupe's selected for a national level dance competition, so we'll be going to LA next month!".

"OMG,am soo proud of you bro!" You brighten up more.
"Let's go for lunch now, my treat! Should we ask Jimin and Namjoon too?" You blurt out.
"Sure thing! Only if you don't go bankrupt treating us" and he mimics you weirdly.
"Cringed till death" you reply expressionless looking at his playful tactics.
"Only joking my dear sis from another mum" he laughs heartily. You join him.

******************
Half an hour later You, Hosoek are joined by Jimin and Namjoon and all of you sit in a newly constructed, attractive yet decent restaurant upon Jimin's insistence, as , a friend of his is the owner of this restaurant.

"We should've gone to McDonald's" said a disinclined Namjoon.
"Yah! Trust me you'll love the dishes, plus can't you see the demand for this place, the seats are full!" Said Jimin nonchalantly by punching Namjoon on shoulders.
Just then a tall man with broad shoulders with formals as his attire walks up to you all.

"Ah, Hello Seokjin. Long time buddy! Meet my friends" Jimin delivers.
"Heya" you all say one by one.
"Hi everyone. I am Kim Seokjin and am the owner of this restaurant" he smiles. His sharp eyes and plump lips makes his face look like he's smirking.
"I will personally take your order this time as you all are Jimin's friends" he replies confidently.
After 5 minutes of debate and discussion...
"We'll go with Korean meals , please." Jimin confirms looking at all of you.
"Alrighty then! 4 Korean meals it is" He bows and departs.

When the coast gets clear, you explain your previous encounter with mum to your friends. Right after, you open a battered looking photo from your purse.
"So they're Min Yoongi and Min Yeong Chan?" Said Namjoon reluctantly.
"Yes, before their surgery" you reply back. "I kinda sneaked it from mum's drawers".
"So will you guys judge me for who I am?" You say. All of them smile genuinely.
"Never ever. We will only irritate you the way we used to." Hoseok says.
You get kinda emotional. That's what true friends do.

Just then, Seokjin appears with food.

For the next 15 minutes, you guys hog, hog and hog on such scrumptious meal

"Oh my, we should come and eat here once in a month". Says Namjoon with food stuffed in his mouth.
Jimin gave a "told you so" expression whilst eating.

You all convey a gratitude of thanks to Seokjin and leave.
"He's smart and knows how to handle business well" you say
"Business runs in his and his family's blood. Also he's damn influencial". Jimin replies
"Alright guys let's call it a day, and I need to study!" Says Namjoon thoughtfully.
"You nerdy brain .....!" Jimin swears funnily and mocks Namjoon.
With all the laughs and talks finally done. You head towards your home. You pass a quiet and gloomy neighborhood when the hooded man from before appears in front of you.

You face him, this time you daringly ask " Who are you?".
The man lifts his hoods. You stare at him and say unassuringly.

"Min Yoongi?".