S.I.X

A playlist of your liking plays in the background in your room while you solve different types of Rubik's cubes. With just desk light as a source of illumination , songs of Asian and European descant playing with no interruptions, the iconic puzzle in your hand, so, on a whole gives out a soothing vibe. Megaminx, once a difficult Rubik's cube for you, now being easily solved while your mind wanders towards today's events which took place.

"Why is it that complicated though" you ask a lifeless teddy.
Finishing solving all the cubes, you dim the lights turning the room dark at once and make your way to the messy yet cozy bed.

11:45PM-  The clock shows when you hit the bed. Since it's Saturday tomorrow, things get lazy and indolent, but you set the alarm at 9:00 AM as you and Hosoek would catch up after his dance class.
Not overthinking much about today, you lull yourself into a goodnight sleep.
*****
You wake up in the middle of the night due to disturbance outside.
You put on your slippers, nightshawl and unknowingly go down the stairs leading to the entrance door.
The outside air feels immensely cool and it's pitch dark. A huge,breeze hits your bare face mercilessly.
You wanted to turn and return back to your house , but your feets ends up taking you to a familiar direction.

College.....
You wonder why such sudden interest popped up at this hour. But your legs  doesn't agree with your brain. With no security guard among the security cabins at the entrance of college gates, you push it through and go in.

You climb up the stairs while you pass 1st and 2nd floor's pitch dark corridors respectively thereby reaching 3rd floor's dimly lit corridor.
You start to panic not knowing what's happening to your body as your feet are reluctant to move.
At the far end of the corridor, a girl of your height stands confidently facing you but her face wasn't visible due to the distance.

You inch closer only to be horror struck that she's your duplicate self and mimics whatever moments you do. However, the one thing which is creepier and different is she smiles broadly and devilishly.

Slowly the air gets cold, chills form down your spine.
A man with heavy build walks from behind her. Having worn the same expression as you counterpart, he looks down upon you.
As if the situation is not comforting either, they start to laugh maniacally. Your feet now allows you to make a sprint. Screaming and heart beating fast, you run down the floors and out of the college hoping they don't follow you.  A sigh of relief props up when you view your neighborhood.
You enter your house and straight away go to your bedroom without further disturbing your already slept mum.

You get inside your room and climb on bed calming yourself
A faint laugh could be heard from under your bed. You look under to find the man looking at you with wide eyes and devilish smile.

Tick Tick Tick..

The alarm rings in you ear and you jumpsit on your bed, clenching your chest while your pillow cover is drenched in sweat

Lucky it's just a dream...

You look under the bed to check the same intruder, fortunately looks empty.
Few minutes later, you get up and look at yourself in the mirror only to find yourself broadly smiling.....

*********************************