T.W.O

"He'll be here soon,..Oh!...There he is!" He points indicating behind you but upwards. You turn and find Jimin hanging upside down on the tree who casually waves at you and Namjoon.

"How're you Jiminie?" You ask waving back. "How was your weekend..ARRGGHH!!?" You shout loudly as apparently Jimin throws a fake snake on you from top. "Well, the weekend was certainly boring but your reaction now cheered me up" says Jimin while laughing. You cringe at the snake as it looked strangely realistic. "You're lucky you up there otherwise you could get a good beating from me" you reply laughing too. "Come down now bro" Namjoon replies joining the laugh. He gets down gracefully.

"By the way , why did you call us here Joonie?"asks Jimin.
He thinks for a moment then says "I've read in some of the old newspapers and articles about something which might interest us. Just ahead of this park, where the small gate is always locked, you remember?" You and Jimin nod in unison. "Well, people began to hear laughter of children above that gate even though it's abandoned and prohibited, when they went to check not a single child was there. All this started 2 decades ago when this park was newly built."

"Well, isn't it bogus? I mean there was another story similar to this about a girl who went missing in the woods and her parents found a decrepit and a doll left behind only to learn that the doll was their daughter.. which meant she was alive?" Replies Jimin reluctantly.

"Yeah, I agree with Jimin" you say, "but what are you trying to tell Namjoon?"
"All am saying is I went last week to that area and discovered a well with a cemented ladder leading it to the bottom of the well. Who knows we might find a solution and end it for all?" Replies Namjoon examining both your faces. You hesitate to volunteer even though you're curious. "Alright since there's not much time left for our 1st lecture, let's just get familiar with that place, K?" You blurt out.

So, all three of you start the walk. " Do you believe in Aliens"? Namjoon asks us to break the silence. "Nope" we again answer in unison. " What about you Namjoon?"
"Well yeah sometimes, I've read somewhere about it which increased my curiosity about them". He continues "The reflections that we see of ourselves in the mirror might actually be us in a parallel universe- and they might be planning to do whatever it takes to take our place in this world"..........

--------------------------------------------------
Hey guys
Please do Vote and Share!
Ilysm💖