N.I.N.E

The horror in the situation enlarges as you rack your brains as to how his body looks soo fresh.
"Impossible" Yoongi whispers, clearly petrified.

"Let's go" you grab his elbow and run.
*********
You both find yourself before your house, panting.
"You alright?" You ask with a huge sigh.
"Just gimme a minute" Yoongi shudders with hands on his knees.
After a full minute, you quietly motion him to follow you home.

"Maybe not now?" He says.
"No , mum will be delighted!"
You both stand at the main door and knock, awaiting.

"Not a word about the incident which occurred before, understand?" Yoongi raises his left eye alarmingly. He's now calm and composed.

Just then, you hear your mom's footsteps nearing behind the closed door.
"Yoongi?" She asks surprised.
"Um Hi mum" and he embraces her dearly.

After several minutes of embracing, joy and reunion, Your mom merrily talks to Yoongi about various topics in general: Your College, friends, mom's progress in paintings (a hobby), Yoongi's career, routine, his Fregoli Syndrome's improvement.

******
"I'll take a leave now mother" Yoongi gets up from his chair after eating a whole hearted dinner with his family.

"You sure dear? Maybe stay for few days with us?" She's asks hopefully.
"I'm leaving to LA tomorrow morning. Will come back soon em though" chimed a smiling Yoongi.

"I'll escort him to his cab" you say standing too, you wanted to talk to him about the previous encounter.

"You sure you're alright?" You ask while walking outside for his cab.
"Yes, don't worry, I'm trying to overcome the fear"

"But how could we visualize him like he died yesterday? You reckon our brain's fiddled?" You ask
"Hmm.. perhaps a trick maybe...The lake is indeed known for many queer occurings.
Okay then, we'll meet again" Yoongi stats while you both reach the already stationed cab.
"Oppa, when will you be back?" You ask him.
"I'll be back before even you realize" he replies sweetly.

Giving one last glance, he hops into the car.
****
A week goes by with massive assignments and exams to prepare.

One afternoon, while eating lunch with Jimin, you spot Jungkook sitting with another equally handsome guy with a boxy smile. Although you talk to Jungkook everyday, you never saw this guy.
You get up and walk towards them, to which they look at you. Meanwhile, Jimin talks to someone else.

"Hey April!" Jungkook exclaims.
"Hey Jungkook! Howdy? And who's this?" You ask
"I'm all good. This is my buddy Kim Taehyung!"
"Hey Taehyung! You both in the same class?"

Taehyung, a brown haired guy who's eyes sparkle, nods at you.

"So how're you finding your classes? Able to cope up?" You ask both of them.
"It's alright! Most of all, we're here to have fun at College, aren't we?"says  Jungkook , a sly smirk filling his face.
"Oh yeah that's true" you smirk back.

"I've heard about your basketball and Cricket skills. Let's have a faceoff, I'm a national player too!" Taehyung says to break the smirk competition happening between you and Jungkook.
"Sure! We can stay back after college and play!"

Just then, the bell rings indicating the end of lunch period.

"Let's hang out soon!" Jungkook says giving you a high five
"See ya" you watch the guys rushing out, apparently involved in an excited as well as a heated discussion.

You go back to your place to find Jimin red faced, as if about to blast with laughter.

"This is hilarious, you are lame in flirting or that word even qualifies?" he points out at laughing.

"Shut up, let's go to class" you say awkwardly laughing too.
***
"Bye Jimin!" You conclude and part ways going home after college's done.

You fresh up and sit on your bed when a message from an unknown number pops up.
"Hi Minhee......"

But who else knows your real name other than your mom, Yoongi and best friends??

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Hey guys sorry for such late update.
Btw few days back I was getting bored and I read about the mysterious death of Elisa Lam. I must say, it freaked me out a little 😅. Do you guys know about it?