F.I.V.E

"I am Min Yoongi's mother".

Everything looks too confused to give out a reaction and all you do is just stare at your mother.

No doubt you were brought up only by your mother. You were told right through your childhood that your father died of Cancer .

"I....I have a a brother?" You ask confounded.
"Why didn't you tell me before mum?, What's the significance of not revealing it beforehand?" You blurt out angrily.
"April, I am sorry for not telling you earlier. Your father wanted it to be kept as a secret until you were ready to know" she confesses.
She takes few moments to resume again.

"I had such kind and talented kids, it took lot of time to let go of my past " she stated weeping while reciting.

"Min Yoongi and Min Yeong Chan were the perfect kids the parents would desire. Both of them had a knack in anything they would do. After the operation, I was soo devastated I developed Fregoli delusion after which Min Yeong Chan disappeared. Within a year, we found his body in a highly decomposed state floating in a lake. It was told that the well at the Min family mansion lead to this lake. It is now known as the "Cursed lake". Mysterious things are known to happen and the hints for it are elusive. As the rumours said, the most famous of it being the discovery of oranges in the well". She tells painfully as if imagining every moment while reciting.

"His demise left all three of us in a trauma. Your father slowly started to loose all the wealth he acquired. Eventually we shifted out of the mansion and started living in a comfortable two bedroom flat hiding our identity. For about 2 years, everything seemed normal. Yoongi started getting requests from international music academies to join them because of his prodigious skills. So, at age 14, he left to Julliard school to pursue his dreams of making music. We let him go too, because he would somehow forget the trauma and focus on his career. After a year, we had you and it was the happiest phase in a long time!". She was smiling while her eyes swelled with tears.

"But your father's health deteriorated gradually. After an year, he passed away. For about 4-5 years, as a single mother I had a tough time bringing you up but by then Yoongi was doing exceptional in the music industry and he started to support us financially".

Everything sinks in. You start to realize what all must've happened.

"Where is my brother now?"

"He's in US pursuing his goal". Your mother replies understanding that your brain might've gone haywire.

"So is my name really April coz it sounds to western compared to your all names?"

"Your real name is Min Hee".

"Then why did you hide my real name mom!?". You ask temper rising.

" The town knows about Min family, if they ever got to know you're related to them, they would make fun of you".
You pause for a moment.

"Then why did you hide that I have an elder brother?".

"Our family got into trouble for quite a few times. It's alright if you don't know about it" Your mother replies plainly............

----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for delaying it af😅 my bad!