Not so faithful

Ram's POV

Har saal ki tarah,iss saal bhi I asked my assistant to send flowers and Happy anniversary note to her.
Agar mere hath  me hota to me kabse ye din calender se hata diya hota!!I would not even have married if it was in my hand.
Pichle do saal ki tarah ye saal bhi,maa ne muje yaad dilaya...My anniversary.I Ram Kapoor one of the most successful businessmen is married ..married for three Years.Meri shaadi ke bareme koi nai janta ,world still consider me the msot eligible bachelor feewww..agar sabko pata chal jata to I would have lost my bechelorhood  uss insan ke liye who is completely stranger to me from 3 goddamm years.. and all thanks to babuji.
Even If I try to forget that day, I could not. Muje kabhi usse shadi karni hi nai  hi thi.Par babuji ne mere liye koi choice hi  nai rakhi thi.I was litteraly  forced and blackmailed by my parents.so I made a deal that agar mene unke marzi ki ladki se shadi kar li to I will live life like my own and not like a married man aur family ke bahar ye kisiko nai pata nai chalega that we are married, until I achieved my goal and ready to settle.Thankfully, vo maan gaye.unhone dekha he to broken from my relationship the reason that they want me to get maaried and settle on the other hand I want to stop listen to my heart and start living my life.
Keeping my words,shaadi  bohot simple tarike se hui with minimum people.I was always inspired by Mr.sharma , vo aur mere babuji bohot purane dost he and he is also very successful business, to jab muje pata chala ke he has agreed to marry his younger daughter to me like this.may be his daughter is ugly or some defect tabhi to vo maan gaye.
Maa kabse keh rahi he that I should go date with her so that we can get to know eachother.par muje koi interest nai he usko milne me.for me ye shaadi koi mayne nai rakhti for me this just a deal, par muje ye samaj hi nai aa raha ke why?? Why she accepted this marriage proposal.
The first time I saw her on our marriage day or what should I say our so called maeeiage day,aur jo chiz mene pehle notice ki he k she is not ugly.she was looking innocent  but full of confidence.but when I looked her she was smiling looking at her father,aur usse muje zyada gussa aa gaya.then she lookes at me and smiled while I glared at her so she again looks at father who is giving her encouraging smile.i wanted to finish this ceremony fast so just followed to groom part and left from the wedding.
"Hello"
"hey baby, wanna catchup tonight?we could do something naughty"ram, my friend with benefit asked in seducing tone.i like her she doesn't even waste time in bed.
"ok baby I will wait for you"
This was I wanted after date with that girl.