Tears Of Sorrow

Hope You guys are enjoying:)

As I walk towards my table I see she already sitting there.I just nod my head in her direction,not bothering with greetings,as I do.The next thing surprised me was she always calls me Ram whatever little conversation we carry. But today she called me Mr.kapoor.I was Quick to mask my surprise with a neutral face.
I reply, "Hello priya"She smiles sweetly at me as she says," Its Miss. Sharma to you." I could not help but raise an eyebrow at her. I am getting this feeling this date is going to be interesting.

The waiter asks about her order while flirting with her, I am about to give him peace of mind, as I do not like it. Before I can say something Priya beats me to it. She is glaring at him while she asks him to leave in a polite way, this makes me smile but I hide it.
Being a gentleman I ask her why she has not ordered something.  But this evening is full of surprises for me because the next words which come out of her mouth were nothing I expect from her.

"Because I am not here to eat, I think we should talk as after ten minutes before you will get some call and would have to leave me to attend your important work" What the F***?!!Did I make that excuse look too obvious? 
I try to say something, honestly, I do not have anything in my mind to respond to her, but she cuts off me and continue.

  "Our ten minutes date has started, so I'll just come to the main point before these ten minutes are over." Is she high on something where this all confidence came from? But, honestly, I hardly know her. I nod her to continue.

" We both know the reality of this marriage. This is an arranged marriage and you have clearly shown how much you hate this relationship by walking away just after the marriage. I agree I was not also thrilled with this marriage. But your actions were not justified."

As soon as these words left her mouth I feel like anger winding up in me. I just wait for her to continue as I am genuinely interested in where she is getting to.

  " I do not think I deserve all this...these three years I tried to understand the reason behind your attitude towards our marriage..towards me. but now it is...just... I can't seem to understand."   You might not understand me but I have understood you completely. I am not going to lose myself to some spoiled girl. She might have thought, I would be wrapped around her fingers and she could use me, but that is never gonna happen. I am too smart to be trapped in her game.

As I am thinking she would beg me to accept her as my wife and give her rights but what she says next completely stuns me.

" What do you want me to do? maybe earlier I would have asked what is my fault... Why are you treating me like this... but now I know my only fault is getting married to you and I think for this fault, three years of suffering is enough for me. So, I want to ask what do you have in your mind? because I think we should just finish whatever it is and separate our ways."  After a pause, she says," If you are worried about money or business partnership between our families. I assure you nothing will change.. whatever happens between us this will not have any effect on it." Oh, so she thinks marrying me is a mistake and wants to get rid of me. It is slightly true I do not want to ruins our family relations whether it is in business or personal.

So many things are going on in my mind, I am trying to wrap my head around what she just said. I am just looking at her, while she is not looking in my direction. And when she looks, tears in her eyes are clearly visible. I want to console her, as I did feel bad for her seeing her tears. But I stopped myself doing such stupidity as women use their tears as weapons and this what she is doing right now. After not getting any response from me she grabs her stuff and leaves.

"So she wants to end this marriage... she wants to reject me.." I mummer to myself while taking a sip of my wine. " She does not know what she has gotten herself into, I am the one who is going to throw her out of my life, not the other way around. No one can turn me down. I'll make sure to break her. And I will enjoy every bit of it."

Regards,
A fan.