GetTogether part 2

Hey Guys
Happy new year ❤️
I Am Back!!!
Hearty apologies for being so much late,but hand was broken very badly and was not recovering at speed that it should be :(

So not wasting your much time
Here We Go..

........................
I wanted wrote a quick recap but my hand didn't permitted me 😅 so if you have forgotten previous parts which is obvious please go through above parts before start to reading this one.

............................

"Well hello Ritika, I didn't see you were here...it still must be strange to be a part of people like us."

People like us?! Who is she some royalty??2

She's definitely a bitch. Thank God! My bitch alert is working perfectly fine.1

"I thought to give you company, so you don't feel lonely," She smiles extremely fake sweet smile.

"No thanks, Meghan. I have a perfect company," Ritika looks at me, "and I am enjoying it quite well."

Oh, so bitch has a name!

Ritika excuses herself and signs me to come along,we go and sit on the couch near the glass wall.

"She finds it entertaining to talk to me like that, as I don't come from an affluent background," There is a sad smile on Ritika's face as she glances at Meghan.

"Jeet loves you, right?" I ask her(jeet:ritika's fiancé)

" Yes, very much and I love him too," Her whole face brightens at the mention of Jeet.

"Then it doesn't matter what she or other thinks. You came here for him, that's all," I place a reassuring hand on her arm," Money is not everything. You are lucky you found someone whom you love and he also reciprocates your feelings," I wink at her2

Param sits beside me on the couch and a gives a polite nod to Ritika, "So still friend with that crazy girl?" Param asks about Neha.

"Yup and our friendship still growing strong," I answer him with a proud smile.

"So still having crazy nights?" I mischievously grin at him.

"No, I am a good boy now," He innocently replies.

" Good boy my ass," I say in a low tone. He was the one who arranged strippers at Jiju's bachelor's party and suggested a nude wedding.18

I think he heard that because he starts laughing. Jeet comes and sits on the armrest pulling Ritika to his side. Avi makes himself comfortable on the opposite couch, as Isha places drinks on the coffee table. Meghan also joins us making Ritika roll her eyes.

Suddenly I remember Ritika mentioned, before Meghan came, that she always wanted to work as a fashion designer, but due to the financial issues, she could not pursue a degree in it. My mother is a fashion designer and successfully running her company. She always encourages raw talents, so if Olivia can fulfill her dreams by her help, then there's nothing wrong with it.

" Ritika, you said you like to design clothes?" I turn my face to her and ask.

"Yes and she's really good at it,' Jeet reply instead of her, a proud smile adorning his face.

" Yeah... I design but they're not as good...I just design for fun," She hesitantly answers.

" I think you should send some of your designs to Panache."

" Panache," Her eye widens a bit, then she sighs," I don't think they will even want to see my designs."

" Just give it a try, I am sure they will."