Extra Shot-1

Hi to all,

firstly thank you so much for all the love and because of that i thought to write few more shots for it 

so happy Reading :)

This part is written per your demand with my comfort 

 (This chapter takes place immediately after the wedding. So, now you guys will know where did Ram and Priya go after they escaped from their own wedding)

"This is insane." I laugh shaking my head.

"I don't find anything insane about it," Ram says casually and holds my hand over the center console of the car.

"We just eloped from our own wedding." I lace my fingers with his, "And nobody knows where we are going, not even me." I lean back in the seat as I turn my head towards my dapper looking husband.

The coat has been ditched, sleeves rolled up to his elbows, bow-tie has been long gone, and top buttons of shirt undone. In short, he looks hot and I am a lucky girl.

My husband is eye candy.

"Nobody needs to know where we are going." He shrugs and leaves my hand for a moment to change the gear then his hand finds mine again.

"We have been married, twice." His lips twitch in a mischievous grin, "Now, I am taking my wife to her wedding gift so that I can finally have my gift."

"Wedding gift?" I panic realizing I haven't bought anything for him.

"I am sorry, I haven't bought anything for you." I look in my lap, feeling guilty for not buying any gift for him. He has been showering gifts on me and I have not gifted him anything back.

"Don't be upset." He rubs a thumb over the back of my hand, "I will have my gift myself," he says as my eyebrows pull together in confusion.

"You are my gift," he says bringing our conjoined hand near his mouth and places a kiss, "And I know I will love unwrapping my gift," he smirks teasingly making my eyes widen in shock.

"Ram." I pull my hand back, feeling flustered, as his chuckle fills the car adding more to my embarrassment.

"I have been a good boy, for so long." He slows the car, "I think as I reward, I should get a slight glimpse of my gift." He lightly runs his fingertips on my exposed collar-bone, "Should I say a slight taste of my gift?"

Before I can understand what he means, he pulls me towards him holding the nape of my neck and places his lips on mine. Soon he pulls back and again focus on driving as if the kiss never happened, while I look at him in disbelief as heat rises to my cheeks.