Extra Shot-6

Happy Reading,

Stay Safe.

The feeling of becoming a mother is indescribable. Your every decision, and choices somewhat revolve around the little life growing inside you. The only thought in your mind is to keep your baby safe Your preferences changes, lifestyle changes, habit changes, even your body changes just to accommodate that precious little one whom you love more than yourself.

Every pain, every discomfort seems so small when you think about the moment you will hold your heart in your arms. The person who said love is blind was surely talking about the love between a mother and her child. Because even before you see each other, you can feel immense love between you and your child.

Thinking about my Baby Kapoor automatically brings a smile onto my face, no matter how much awful I am feeling.

"Good afternoon, Baby Kapoor." I gently caress my stomach, removing the covers from my body, "I hope you had a good nap." I get up from the bed and go to freshen up.

I walk outside the bedroom and start looking for Ram because I remember he was talking about something about clearing some old stuff before I fell asleep. It seems like my sleep depends on two things Ram's voice and his arms around me.

Walking into the kitchen I look for something to eat before I go and find, Ram. Ram has gone crazy since he found that we are having a baby. He has filled the entire pantry with all of my favorite food items so that I can eat whatever I crave for.

I don't want to keep my child starving, even if it is for a few minutes. His words, not mine.

One cabinet is filled with his favorite food items too. Because he says if Baby Kapoor wants to have what his Dad likes, then we should be prepared for that too. So for being at the safe side, we should have both of our favorites.

His logic is weird, but he is cute.

Baby Kapoor definitely don't like cakes, because nowadays even thinking about cakes make me sick, and I am so happy about it as I don't want to share my cake with anyone. Few more months than nothing can stop me from having cakes.

"Let's go and find your daddy," I say to my Baby Kapoor after I have finished eating strawberry yogurt.

Fruit yogurts Ram's favorite.

After looking for him in every room, I finally walk towards the storeroom. Opening the storeroom, I find him sitting on the floor surrounded by a few cardboard boxes as he goes through some of his old stuff.

Hearing my approach he turns his face to me and his lips spread into a small smile.

"Mr.Kapoor, I was looking for you everywhere." I pout making a fake sad face, "And here you are protecting your cardboard castle." I lightly laugh.

"You could have called me," he says as I push away a box with my legs to make more space for me.

"I forgot my phone in the bedroom and I was too lazy to go back in the room." I smile sheepishly.