Chapter 1.5

~ Tianna and her outfit

This handsome asain man looked at me like he would ravish me for dinner and I felt it. He was  tall, at least taller than me, maybe an inch from being 6ft tall. He had a swarm of tattoos going down both of his arms. His jaw line was so sharp it could probably cut me if I touched it. "-able," was all that I heard. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you," was all I could say. He laughed that beautiful laugh. " I asked if you wanted me to walk you to your table," he restated. I can't bring him to the table, Dee would flip and I don't need the drama on my dad's special day. " No!" He looked at me like I had two head. Nice going Tee. " I Meant, No I'm fine. but thanks." He smiled again. Honestly if he smiles again I'm gonna jump him here and now. "Okay," he said. "Can you walk me to my table then?" EEEEK.

I walked him to his table and seen that he was seated with another guy. When he turned around I did not expect it to be Marcus Lee, my childhood bestie.  We were so close until his parents died in a car accident. He closed himself off and moved to Korea with his aunt and brother. Without thinking I ask, " Are you guys brothers?" The stranger looked at me and Marcus with a confused face. Surprisingly Marcus came and hugged me. Of course I hugged him back and found the brother with a sad smile. " Damn Drew I was gonna go off on you for taking too long, but I see you was busy talking with Tianna," Marcus said. "Drew?" I asked in confusion. The guy apparently named Drew laughed and said, " I'm sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself. My name is Andrew. What's your name?" " Her name is Tianna, and she was my best friend before I went back home," Marcus answered as if I couldn't speak for myself. "Well I have to go back, my family might miss me," I said getting ready to go. Marcus spoke up, " Amanda and Alontre are here, I have to say hi." " Sure, Elijah's here too, and I'm pretty sure there's enough room at the table for both of you," I said smiling at Andrew.

  When we arrived the whole table was animated with news of my appearance. " Sorry guys, I didn't mean to take long, but I brought friends, if that's okay with you dad."  "Marcus is always welcomed here, and any friend of my baby is a friend of mines" my dad said.  We informed their waiter of the seating change and sat down. I found that my food was ordered for me. I was ready to dig into my tamales when I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked to my right and saw Dee staring at me and at the person next to me which just do happened to be Andrew. I don't even know when D'vonte moved seats, because he was across from me at first. Well this is kinda awkward.. " Dee do you mind getting your hand away from my knee?" I asked in a stern voice. He looked at me and smiled. A smile that used to brighten my day, but now causes utter disgust. He then whispered in my ear, " So you got all cute for some asian men. I didn't know you were into threesomes, I guess you'd need two because their dicks are too small.  You know showing your fat stomach isn't cute right?" The last comment really hit home and made me want to cry or fight, maybe even both.
I was brought back to reality when I felt Andrew's hand on my shoulder. " Would you like to switch seats Tianna, y'know, so you can sit closer to Marc, since you guy haven't seen each other in a while." I looked up to see him and D'vonte making serious eye contact. " Sure." I got up with relief.  Marcus then looked at me with complete joy. "Lets get each other numbers so we can keep in touch," he said. " Great idea," I said as I reached to pull out my phone. Before I could pass it, Andrew grabbed my wrist holding the phone. "Do you mind if I have your number too. So we can keep in touch," he asked. I couldn't help but laugh. As I passed him the phone I said, "You a slick one huh," He smiled sheepishly at me while he passed the phone back. I gave the phone to Marcus and we all caught up. Everyone joined the conversation and we all had a good time. There were some moments I accidently made eye contact with an angry D'vonte, but the rest of the night went great. Dad loved his presents and the cake was amazing.

Andrew was walking me to my car while Marcus was pulling up in his car since they ride together. " If I asked to hang with you tomorrow, would you say yes?" he asked. I looked at him very seriously. " Will there be food?" I questioned. He laughed and said, " If that's what you want, then yes." I smiled and agreed. " You have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen," he told me. Blushing, I turned away. " No need to be shy, I love making beautiful women smile," he said. SKRRR. F-boy alert I repeat, F-boy alert. I turned to look at him," I bet you say that to all the ladies huh." His face soften, "No. If you must know, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. No one has been able to catch my eye like you do." I scoffed. "Do you not believe me?" he asked. Before I could answer, Marcus arrived honking like a maniac. " Send me the details for tomorrow," I told Andrew. After saying goodbye to Marcus I drove off. I couldn't stop thinking about Andrew. Why would anyone like him want someone like me. He probably just wanted to say he's messed with a black woman, a big black woman at that. He is too perfect. He must be a demon like sebastian from "The Black Butler." I will have to be cautious with him.

~ Andrew

~ Andrew