Chapter 4-Whatever we are

I just find Charles Melton to be sooo fine
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked inside and I just instantly fell in love with the place.

"This is yours?" of course I had to ask.
He chuckled. "Yup, It's my pride in joy for right now."
I looked at him. "Why just now?"I asked. He walked and spreaded his arms as if presenting the home. "One day I want my girl to be my pride and joy as we live in this house. That's why I bought it, not because it's nice."
At this point I'm a little shook. When you glance at him, you don't expect him to be the type of guy that wants to settle down. I guess it's the tattoos and muscles. That's why you don't judge a book by it's cover. I find his little fondness of being tied down to be cute, but I can't let him know that.
"I didn't know you was such a simp." He looked at me really fast.

"Simp- no. I just know how to treat a lady. Society is just ruining the acts of a gentleman," he said with a serious look on his face. Well excuse me. I lifted my hands in surrender. "I was joking, but sorry if I went too far." His eyes softened as he stared at me. "My bad. Lets set up and get the stuff out so we can brag to Marcus."

He got the snacks and walked what I would assume to be the basement. I tried to figure out how this expensive looking double oven thing  work so I can put the wings and pizza in there. I heard him walking back up the stairs he took. "Is that the basement?" I asked. He never responded so I looked up and found him staring at my butt. Realizing he got caught, he turned the other way trying to pretend he wasn't staring hard.

"I'm gonna let that slide this time, but can you answer my question?" He gave me that cute little smile. "Umm yeah, it's the basement." That word just makes me want to cringe. I guess I actually did because Andrew was laughing at me asking why I made a face. I have no control of the faces I make sometimes. "The basement is nice no need to look like that." He walked towards the door and held his hand out to me. I don't really like basements. That's where all the crap goes down in scary movies. I shook my head, "Somebody has to watch the food." He looked at the ovens and laughed. "The oven isn't even on." I smiled at my own stupidity. "I don't know how to work this thingy." With a smirk he walked to oven and pressed a button that obviously says "oven 1" on it. Some numbers showed up on a screen and he set the temp. I swear I can cook and I know how to use this double oven crap. He then grabbed his phone and set the timer while I put the food in.

When I got done and closed the oven he grabbed my hand. "Come on, I'll show you my nice little basement." I bursted into laughter and he looked genuinely confussed. "I'm so sorry that wasn't funny," I said after I calmed down. "What made you laugh so hard?" he asked.

"Nothing. Lets go to your little basement." I walked ahead of him and stopped as soon as I went to the first step. I really don't want to go down there, but I had to change to subject. Suddenly I heard a boom of laughter behind me. "You are dirty minded. I did not mean it like that." I turned around and he was blocking the doorway. I tried to go up, but he didn't move at all. "Excuse me." He continued to laugh and stayed in place. I know he heard me. I could hear the front door open as it made a beeping noise. "Why won't you go downstair?" he asked. I shook my head.