Chapter 3-Whenever We Meet Again

* I promise this chapter will be longer.
Song: Best Fiends Brother (BFB) By Victoria Justice*

I woke up in the morning, made some coffee, and took Jojo for a walk. When I came back Nate was in the kitchen cooking. Nate and Eli was both into culinary so when one of them cook it's a blessing. It smelt like heaven in my house but of course I had to get under his skin. I pulled myself up on top of counter and looked at him. " Who said you can just cook my food?" I asked crossing my arms. He turns and looked at me. With a little a chuckle he came close and booped my nose. "Well Miss Keys I wanted to say sorry the best way I could. Plus I know how much you love food." I was getting ready to say something smart, but my phone started ringing. I normally don't answer unknown numbers, but I was waiting for the Daycare I interviewed at to call me. " May I speak to Tianna Keys?" a male voice asked. "Umm yes this is she." I tried to summon up the sweetest voice I could. My voice is deeper than some girls so sometimes I feel like I sound like a man on the phone. "Hey Tee it's Marcus," he said. I thought I was getting a job. " Hey Marcus. What's up?" We talked for a little. I could see Nate in the corner of my eye trying to be nosy. I jumped off the counter and walked into my room. Marcus asked me to join him and his brother in a little movie night. Of course I agreed, because I wanted to catch up with my old friend. He's picking me up at 8 o'clock. When I opened the door Nate was right there. " Damn nosy," I said. I pushed him back into the kitchen and looked at the table full of food. "I was just trying to tell you the food is done," he said. I sat down ready to chomp, but of course I prayed first. After my prayer I looked him. He was praying too. When he got done he asked " Is that the same Marcus that lived around the corner from your parents?" I knew it. " Oh so you were listening," I teased.
He just smiled and started eating. I knew he just didn't want to answer. I guess it's a thing everyone picked up from my brother. When no one wants to answer a question they don't. Well actually my dad started it. Whenever we asked for something he would ignore us instead of just saying no. It annoys me, but sometimes I catch myself doing it too. We ate in silence until my phone started to vibrate. It was Marcus again. I put the phone on speaker so I can continue eating with both hands. "Hey Marcus," I said. There was a lot of background noise, but I couldn't understand any of it except, "move dude. It's gonna be quick." I just stared at the phone ready to hear a greeting or something. About thirty seconds later I finally here him try to speak to me. "Hey Tianna it's Andrew, we met at the resturant." I honestly felt a little giddy inside and I guess it showed because Nate was now staring at me with eyes that can kill. I hurried and cleared my throat. "Yeah I remember you. What's up?" I looked at Nate again and he still had an angry face so I grabbed the phone and headed towards my room.
At least that's what I tried to do until he caught on to my arm and pulled me into his lap. I was so off gaurd I couldn't even hear what Andrew said. "I'm sorry Andrew I couldn't hear you there's a lot going on here." I could hear Marcus shouting something in korean in the background. It must have been funny because Andrew bursted into laughter. "I asked if it was okay for me to have your number since I have to pick you up" Wait a minute. " I thought Marcus was picking me up," I said. I also thought I gave him my number already. "Well Marcus forgot he had to work until nine today." I rolled my eyes.

Marcus never changed. When we were kids he would always make plans without thinking. It literally ended with us fighting. Well me punching him while he tried to block it. I wanted me and my friends, which were Marcus, Nate, and Olly at the time, to make a story and act it out for my mom on her birthday. Marcus had an important role as the husband and he didn't even show up. I had to be married to a bear and pretent he could talk. I might have been eight, but I have never been more ashamed as a child. The next day I saw him he told me he forgot his mother was taking him to the state fair for having good grades. I was so upset with him that after I beated him into a pulp I didn't talk to him for a month. I guess you can say I've always been a perfectionist. Sike, I'm really not. However, I like things to be a certain way and when people come in between that it irritates me to the core. I guess you can say I'm a control freak, but I wouldn't admit it out loud. It took a chocolate bar and for him to play dolls with me for to grace him with being back on my good side.