Chapter 5- Whatever We're Doing

This chapter will be in Andrew's P.O.V

When they left the house I felt so empty. It's a feeling I know all to well. The only difference is I felt something on top of it. Jealousy? Maybe I'm jealous that Marc knows her better than me. I shouldve left with eomma and appa when I had the chance. I just met the girl, so how can I have this connection with her. I sound like them men from those cheesy romance novels. Get a grip this is real life not a movie. I can't believe she's not a model. Those delicious looking curves are too good to not be shared with the world. My camera would be blessed to be her presence.
I've been in America for two months and today was the best day I've had since being here.

I went to take a shower and texted her when I got out.
:Hope you made it home safe.

:I Did Thanks :). I Enjoyed Hanging Out The Both Of You

I really wish it was just me and her. I've always loved a woman with curves, but I see her and I can't help myself.

:Want to hang out again?

:Yeah Definately. Call Me Tomorrow And We Can Set It In Stone XD

:Okay then. I will. Goodnight

She never texted back I guess she fell asleep.
=================================================================

"Come on Drew wake up, you phone is ringing!" I heard while my head was being attacked by what I assume to be a pillow. Opening my eyes I look to find Marcus, because who else would it be, standong at the end of my bed.
"What?"
"Your phone"
Just then it rung again so I picked up and saw that it was Tianna. I hurriedly picked it up. "Good morining!" She laughed "I would ssay the same if it was morning. So good afternoon." I could hear her smile through her voice. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was 3:00. Damn I really slept in today. "I was calling to see if you still wanted to hang out today. I'm going to be off in 2 hours so.." she trailed off.
"Today will be perfect. I'm free after I drop something off."
"Yay! Really!?"
Dammit she's cute. I wonder where she works.
"I have to go now, see you at 6?"
"Alright Tianna, I'll see you then." At that we hung up. I decided to officially get up and get ready for the day. I headed down to my boy Reese house to work for my next Gig. I work as a DJ, but I do some business on the side. Our family is already wealthy. When mom and dad died me and Marcus recieved a healthy sum of money to go along with our trust fund. Obviously something pays for this house. Tianna was in love with it. I got a womans approval so I'm set. By the time I finished talking and dropping off my equipment it was already 5:40, so I made my way to park we agreed to meet at.
We've been texting all day. It was decided to meet and chill at the park so we can walk the trail, get some food, and stop somewhere and chill.
===================================================================

She pulled up next to me within two minutes. I saw her getting out looking as beautiful as ever. I've only seen her three times and she turned me into exactly what she accused me of being- a simp. I could see something moving in the backseat, is that a dog? It's a pug, how cute. A cute girl with a cute dog, that's so ironic. She looked good in a simple black top and jeans and a jean-jacket.